Just Wanna Say Hi To All R2R Members! Lax Aquarium just Joined

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
laxaquarium

laxaquarium

1# Retail Saltwater Aquarium Experience in LA
View Badges
Reaction score
NEW SALE 2-14-24B.JPEG

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Kris welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2 Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, It's Kris with LAX Aquarium. Today is our first post of many to come. I am here as a member, supporter, teacher, friend, buddy, retailer to this awesome hobby. If you have been to our store I wanna say thank you for taking the time to come out and support your local LFS. I have dedicated my life to bring to make the hobby exciting for all that come our way. If its been a visit to our store, or following our social media page, watching or joined in on our Streaming Live Coral Sale on Facebook, or have been luck to see us at trade show you know I always love to make a fun experience for all to enjoy. In the future of my journey on reef 2 reef I'll do my best to help out that best I can and offer advice from my experience in the hobby. So get ready to have fun in what we do and get excited for our weekly post about new stock items we have, new streaming live coral sales on Facebook we do every week and the freshest livestock to drop in North America. Have Questions let me know. Ill Check my messages in the evening after work and family time. Thank you Kris Bunya Lax Aquarium. 1/09/24 Happy New Year!
Welcome!!
Marine Life Fish GIF by Oceana

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back