Kamoer Reef Master SPA multiparameter

JaydenN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why just not sell them and buy so you have with can port?
I'd found an used DD P4 pro for like 100€ that have CAN..

And i actually prefer using wire then wireless, after a year with Reef factory dosingpumps and some problems with wifi etc I'd feel much more comfortable with wire

And I don't think that they ever had say anything about connect dosingpump via wifi to reef master or the kh carer
I dont think the wifi problem from RF, it's might be from the modem capacity ( at least it's my case).
Normally a standard modem can handle approx 15-20 devices connected, if it's more, some will be kicked out. My wifi problem solved by getting a modem handle 100+ devices.
Still, I have 2 x4 pro and this wont be able to use with this SPA is kind of disappointed.

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have A Kamoer spa, a ReefBot lab, and a Trident running on each of my tanks (one SPS and one LPS). Having them run head-to-head on two different tanks gives a nice comparison by which to judge them.

Conclusions so far:

1. Kamoer Spa is simple to use and super accurate, with really nice packaging (great build quality and form factor). I am still waiting for Fe reagents and calibration reagents, so Po4 is a bit off right now, and I cannot calibrate; it will also come with a cleaner solution, which I think is a great idea. The integrated screen is very nice.

2. Reefbot Lab ( I have four of these units). I am pleased with them and have run them for almost two years. The package size is large, but the results are very good. The option on parameters and brands to run different tests is very nice, and the support is amazing. All in all, it's a great piece of Kit.

3. Neptune Trident, low-quality build (like everything Neptune), generally poor consistency and accuracy for me; maintenance is a pain, as are general issues that arise for being cheaply manufactured.

Reefbot lands on top for now, but Kamoer Spa is a very close second and may become first once all the reagents are available.

David Cher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have A Kamoer spa, a ReefBot lab, and a Trident running on each of my tanks (one SPS and one LPS). Having them run head-to-head on two different tanks gives a nice comparison by which to judge them.

Conclusions so far:

1. Kamoer Spa is simple to use and super accurate, with really nice packaging (great build quality and form factor). I am still waiting for Fe reagents and calibration reagents, so Po4 is a bit off right now, and I cannot calibrate; it will also come with a cleaner solution, which I think is a great idea. The integrated screen is very nice.

2. Reefbot Lab ( I have four of these units). I am pleased with them and have run them for almost two years. The package size is large, but the results are very good. The option on parameters and brands to run different tests is very nice, and the support is amazing. All in all, it's a great piece of Kit.

3. Neptune Trident, low-quality build (like everything Neptune), generally poor consistency and accuracy for me; maintenance is a pain, as are general issues that arise for being cheaply manufactured.

Reefbot lands on top for now, but Kamoer Spa is a very close second and may become first once all the reagents are available.
you cannot calibrate the po4 ?

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will add the PO4 test is useless at this time. It reads very low and does not increase proportionally with increasing PO4, so it is neither accurate nor consistent.

Wifi connectivity is an issue. the unit is not connected more than it is connected. Which means results are not available on the app. The results are not sticky, nor is the data in the app. If the unit is not connected, you can not see historical data

beesnreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will add the PO4 test is useless at this time. It reads very low and does not increase proportionally with increasing PO4, so it is neither accurate nor consistent.

Wifi connectivity is an issue. the unit is not connected more than it is connected. Which means results are not available on the app. The results are not sticky, nor is the data in the app. If the unit is not connected, you can not see historical data
This is troubling. One major reason I'd get this is for the PO4....hopefully the calibration corrects the issue

I'm also concerned about the wifi connectivity given you can't access historical data without it.

I really want this device to work out. Seems there are real mixed reviews on the Reefbot Lab and the Mastertronic Essentials is coming out who knows when...

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen mixed reviews on the Reefbot lab unit, only the older previous model 1 units they produced. The lab is a total departure from the previous design.

David Cher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

and that is a big concern for us.

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a table comparing results for the same sample on different testing platforms.
test panel for reef2reeef.jpg

JaydenN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found out Kamoer SPA only work with F4 pro which have COM port, not X4 pro or doser without port. This is a huge disappointment to me. I would rate reefbot lab above Kamoer in term of individual testing machine.

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well network and PO4 results fixed from support a simple reset was all it took , so no issues at this point everything is great

Gellisjr1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Says it tests calcium, magnesium, KH, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate. Interested to see what the com port allows and hopefully is not limited to cloud to use. Coming soon!!!! lol

1702570333446.png
1702570384397.png
1702570636552.png
1702570685499.png
1702570797059.png
1702571174902.png
The COM port is for the Kamoer E1 module that allows the integration of the Kamoer F4 Pro dosing pumps for dynamic dosing corrections and / or the Kamoer FX STP Peristaltic dosing pump connected to a calcium reactor.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back