Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love mine. They came in at about a 1" bit small but both are alive and well

miamiangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not very nice to say. Any reefer with experience with these fish (such as myself) will chime in.

I didn`t mean to be mean . hope I said that right . I`ve had 40+years keeping marine fish . Only reason he is in the 12 gal tank is to be sure he`s eating well .it is stocked with two types of copepods. he`s eating very well on Mysis and brine shrimp also. He seems very happy but when it gets larger it will be moved to a bigger tank .

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn`t mean to be mean . hope I said that right . I`ve had 40+years keeping marine fish . Only reason he is in the 12 gal tank is to be sure he`s eating well .it is stocked with two types of copepods. he`s eating very well on Mysis and brine shrimp also. He seems very happy but when it gets larger it will be moved to a bigger tank .

Well if you had stated this was a holding tank in the first place, I most likely wouldn't have said anything.

Balaur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one recently a male for 20 at my lfs they feed on pods or brine they require a time taking acclimation. Mine feeds on brine like crazy, easiest way to feed them is with a target feeder or turkey baster and see where its at in your tank and squirt the pods or brine in that location and it should feed right away. I'll upload pics of mine tomorrow.

Balaur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found that reefs2go sell them for like 70 they are located in Florida, Clearwater they ship really great I had some nice experience with their Florida ricordeas

Balaur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.1%
Back