New Tank Delivered Today..Need Help...Cosmetic or Bad seams

morpheas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don't mind a little dust in the glue it seals the seams better..

And the air bubbles in the glue is for a much tighter seal my good friend [emoji77]

Could you please explain these statements for us acrylic noobs? You either know something others don't or you're trolling or...? Either way I'm confused haha

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you please explain these statements for us acrylic noobs? You either know something others don't or you're trolling or...? Either way I'm confused haha
I hope @Ramasule doesn't mind my borrowing this.

axJmn.gif

morpheas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha well joke's on me i guess ;)

I wouldn't be surprised though if the actual builder had a similar attitude... It definitely sounds like it

RamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow did you just assume tacoshells gender?

Psst tacoshell is just trying to get laughs.

I hope you get your tank issues sorted out. Thats no fun :/

RamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will tell you this.

I would remove the thread and consider legal action if manufact is not cooperating. Keep artfully acrylic as your industry expert / witness.

tacoshell

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No leaks I test my aquariums under high pressure to ensure no leaks I preform some of the hardest test on aquariums and every one I build and ship out have went through the test and have passed with great success.. now I can't stress enough on the shipping in Crats I pack the aquariums with the best packaging foam to ensure no damage now it's possible that there could be a mistake in a faulty seal it happens but we have a policy of 60days returning no charge and a lifetime warranty on our tanks

RamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No leaks I test my aquariums under high pressure to ensure no leaks I preform some of the hardest test on aquariums and every one I build and ship out have went through the test and have passed with great success.. now I can't stress enough on the shipping in Crats I pack the aquariums with the best packaging foam to ensure no damage now it's possible that there could be a mistake in a faulty seal it happens but we have a policy of 60days returning no charge and a lifetime warranty on our tanks
POES LAW

tacoshell

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha I'm just playing I don't build tanks I just wanted to be a sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Vacchiano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not an expert on acrylic but if you ever watched the show tanked they talk about not getting any bubles in there seams

OP
OP
Y

Y2KReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:: This entire week haas gone by and I have not heard from the builder. I call him and he seems confused. He mistakes me for another customer who is also returning a tank. Gee, what a surprise. He is then silent on the phone!! I said what is the status of the return?? Are still hesitates. Then basically says he put in a return to the trucking company and they should be contacting me. I said I've heard nothing and it has been a week. He said "well you know how trucking companies are........" He's definitely a dope!!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:: This entire week haas gone by and I have not heard from the builder. I call him and he seems confused. He mistakes me for another customer who is also returning a tank. Gee, what a surprise. He is then silent on the phone!! I said what is the status of the return?? Are still hesitates. Then basically says he put in a return to the trucking company and they should be contacting me. I said I've heard nothing and it has been a week. He said "well you know how trucking companies are........" He's definitely a dope!!
I really feel bad you are going through this.
I hope you at least consider posting your experience in our Vendor Feedback thread.
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/vendor-feedback.18/

OP
OP
Y

Y2KReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is still denying it left his shop like that!! He also said he has to pay the shipping company to return it. Which he will do, no problem. So if the shipping company damaged it, why should anyone pay to move this tank???

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey as a fellow jerseyian was this place in jersey? So I know not to order cause I am looking for a custom tank

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back