OP
Sacohen

Sacohen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you look around a couple of people have made battery backups for the WP pumps.
I don't know if they would work for the RW's.
I really haven't seen the connections or anything about them yet.
I'm assuming they will have the same 3 prong water tight connector that the WP's and the other DC pumps have.
If that's the case the Reef Angel cable should work with it for the Reef Angel and the modification for the Apex should work as well.

Hallucination

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Shhhhhh.....agreed and something I plan on working on / figuring out for my own. And if I can figure out a DIY way to do it safely and cheap will most definitely post it up on a DIY Thread here on R2R.

Cheers, Todd

Nice! I sent fish street an email to try and get the gears turning for one haha

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was shipped as well, delivery scheduled for Tuesday......that's some mighty fine service right there....lol

Cheers, Todd

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they now shipping from the U.S. Maybe New Jersey if i remember correctly .

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hopefully I will be making a video showing how it performs compared to the WP25 and how well it does as a single pump on a 40breeder if it gives much wider flow then the wp25.

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unbelievably fast delivery ordered Monday night @ 11:30 out for delivery per Big Brown today. No waiting game here, if only I could get my Lumentek 240 as fast Lol

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they now shipping from the U.S. Maybe New Jersey if i remember correctly .

Fish-Street won't have them in the US for a few weeks, they are being sent via sea.

However, we do have our shipment in our USA warehouse ready to ship: Wave Makers | Reef Breeders LEDsLet me know if you have any questions on these pumps, we have been testing them out since they came in the other day and they have been working great. The wireless functionality is between pumps, you basically set one as the master, and up to 8 other pumps as either slaves that sync with the master, or independent pumps that work on their own.

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, mine were waiting at my door when I got home yesterday (Tuesday) and very impressed with the new style/size of these RW-15 units. Much smaller footprint and seemingly better quality design over the WP models as for wider flow and improved more open cage for less restricted flow which should also be less likely to hold/grow Bubble Algae etc... So far I've just put them through all the cycles in a 6 gallon bucket and will let them run/break in overnight. Very quiet, even with two running in a single bucket so should be even less once installed on the DT. The wireless communication from Master to Slave works very well and cannot wait to see what it does on my tank tomorrow.

Cheers, Todd

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bilingual controller

Guess I need to learn Chinese

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 367

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 39.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 52 34.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back