Noo-Psyche Shipping?

FernFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nha

Ho chiesto il rimborso 4 giorni fa ed ancora non mi hanno risposto
wow, è pazzesco, mi sembra un pessimo servizio clienti. non posso credere che non abbiano risposto, sono sulla stessa barca, nessuna risposta

Gribbles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow, è pazzesco, mi sembra un pessimo servizio clienti. non posso credere che non abbiano risposto, sono sulla stessa barca, nessuna risposta
quel ragazzo li difende ogni volta. e va bene. ma vedo che molte più persone si lamentano di Noopsyche rispetto a qualsiasi altra azienda. molto più. solo la mia osservazione...

FernFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
quel ragazzo li difende ogni volta. e va bene. ma vedo che molte più persone si lamentano di Noopsyche rispetto a qualsiasi altra azienda. molto più. solo la mia osservazione...
Yeah, I just don’t understand how they can’t provide tracking when other Chinese websites like Aliexpress are able to provide tracking, and don’t take a whole week to do it in my experiences, it’s been five days I’m in order still says it’s unfulfilled

NanoNana

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same I haven’t gotten any tracking number
If your journey mirrors mine, you will get a tracking number when your light lands in the US or whatever country you’re ordering from. I received mine yesterday order was placed on 2/25.

softiesplease

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I just don’t understand how they can’t provide tracking when other Chinese websites like Aliexpress are able to provide tracking, and don’t take a whole week to do it in my experiences, it’s been five days I’m in order still says it’s unfulfilled
I also ordered on March 7 and has been in “New York” since March 15

FernFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your journey mirrors mine, you will get a tracking number when your light lands in the US or whatever country you’re ordering from. I received mine yesterday order was placed on 2/25.
So essentially, it took a whole month for you to get tracking of any kind

NanoNana

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So essentially, it took a whole month for you to get tracking of any kind
Probably about 3 weeks. It hit LA and sat there four days before heading east.
I’m not new to ordering from overseas and I know it can take weeks to hit the states. It’s just something that happens. Even with a tracking number assigned in china or South Korea they often aren’t updated. My issue is that with bulk freight shipping from overseas, I sometimes never get a US tracking number and I reached out after it had been “shipped” for two weeks to see if I could get a location update because if my rural post office has a substitute carrier, my stuff always gets delivered to the wrong address and generally they keep it and I have to go through a claims process and have things shipped again. A level of reassurance that I’d get a tracking number when it reached port would have been enough to alleviate fears. I got no response from emails or PM’s. As it turns out, I did get a tracking number, it did arrive at my local PO for weekend delivery, they DID attempt to deliver it to the wrong address but thankfully the gate was locked so the property was inaccessible and I received the package Monday. Had another long conversation with the post office about the county line changing on my road and to be certain to properly train new carriers for this route. What this left me with though was the knowledge that if it had been delivered to the ppl who like to keep my orders, I’d have played heck trying to get another light. I will probably suck it up and spend 4 times the money on the next light purchase.

accidental_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FernFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FernFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

nano7g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone give the number of days for when the arm bracket got shipped to you? Ordered on March 4. The light body came fast but the arm bracket from China is taking forever. Shipping label created on the 11th, but then it was a back and forth between arrive and departed from Jamaica, NY with their shipping partner. USPS still hasn’t received it yet.
Finally updated the tracking order to Chicago. Hopefully end of next week at earliest.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Seems like there’s a lot of problems with shipping with this company
This is on the shipping companies, once they have possession of the packages its out of our hands. sorry, not sure why they sit in limbo

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it has been 3 weeks lol, im 20 miles out of Jamaica nyc, and I keep getting notifications that its Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item. 9 TIMES!! how long do u think?(already asked Zach, we are just laughing rn)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 107 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.6%
Back