PSA from R2R about rude posting and personal attacks

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree I think now would be a good time for me to advocate for a “snarky” badge to be created and awarded. Just so people understand the person behind the comments ;)
I actually like this idea. I know I have said pointed comments as well as tried to have some slightly dry humor that sometimes catches people the wrong way...but is not really meant to escalate into a nasty comment. It is hard to dictate tone and intention in the written word, especially if you are a direct person.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not gonna lie, there have been times that I have been sorely tempted to fall into this kind of behavior.

Then I remember that this forum isn't just about someone's opinion, or personal soapbox, but an exchange of ideas and knowledge that transcends the individual and becomes a global resource for the one thing we all came for, the hobby we all enjoy and love...

Saltwater Treatment.
I completely disagree with your completely nonsensical and unintelligent point of view and you would be better off keeping that stuff to yourself!! WOWZA

barack obama laughing GIF by Obama

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back