Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe with re lined wrasse but i havent seen one, they are also in the same genus (Halichoeres) as the others so it will be an active swimmer. Maybe a carpenters or Mccoskers, but the only recommended ones for this fish tank are possum wrasses like pink streaked as they are much smaller

NanoReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would not recommend a fairy wrasse or a flasher wrasse for a 20 gallon. These wrasses will outgrow a 20 gallon very quickly. A possum wrasse would be a better option.

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would not recommend a fairy wrasse or a flasher wrasse for a 20 gallon. These wrasses will outgrow a 20 gallon very quickly. A possum wrasse would be a better option.
lots of other stuff goin on read up lol

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubt he can afford a pink or possum wrasse or find one. Maybe his LFS is really amazing though.

I just don’t think he has the patience to wait the months it takes or the money to buy them online like DD has them but over 100 dollars.

Being realistic lol Probably go to the LFS... not see one and then bring something else home that’s totally not appropriate cuz of impulse. Hope he proves me wrong.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tanks not even cycled yet so these fish wouldnt even be thought about for another 2 months. Does anyone know when pink streaks are usually imported, cant remember if its summer or late fall with these guys as they are cyclical with collecting

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubt he can afford a pink or possum wrasse or find one. Maybe his LFS is really amazing though.

I just don’t think he has the patience to wait the months it takes or the money to buy them online like DD has them but over 100 dollars.

Being realistic lol Probably go to the LFS... not see one and then bring something else home that’s totally not appropriate cuz of impulse.
how optimistic lol

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol if I recall 3 threads ago he was saying he was moving and had to tear down his fresh water tanks...,. So it could be a year from now.
In all honesty I hope he settles down and gets it figured out and is successful.

NanoReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of NPS are you looking for? Tubastrea, gorgonians, dendros, or distichopora. These corals require very heaving feedings and you should take that into consideration when stocking your fish. A bioload of 4 or 5 fish plus feeding these corals weekly can be very difficult to manage in a 20 gallon.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would feed live Daphnia with vitamins mabye I think b/c it’s easy to culture and if it dosent get eaten by the coral the fish will eat it it would be good live food. I need to make a daphnia culture anyway

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 88 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back