*The Bernese Mountain Dog Build*

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I looked through 6 pages to end up with a honeymoon vid! ;)
Congrats and cool puppy, hope the tank is doing well. :)

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome way to start a marriage, honeymoon, puppy and reef tank who could ask for more???

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking good!

OP
OP
FrankAbagnale

FrankAbagnale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
FrankAbagnale

FrankAbagnale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hopefully I can post some updated photos tomorrow. The wife and I have been busy with work and a trip to Boulder, trip to Disney, and other things so there haven't been many new changes to the tank. I definitely went through an algae phase and cyano phase. They both came and went but the cyano came back for a bit.

I did add a couple sps pieces and they have been doing well but I really need to add some more. Currently have two Clown fish , two Bartlett Anthias, a Yellow Tang, Lawnmower Blenny, Bangai Cardinal, and a Diamond Goby. I will probably had some Chromis next. I need to get my QT setup but haven't done that yet.

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had English mastiffs for over 15 years. Love the big dogs. Currently have a 8.5yr old english girl and a mutt (bloodhound and something big [German shepard, mastiff,dane] in him too). Love the puppy pics too.

Oh, of course the tank updates are great too. Congrats on the wedding. My hubby and I are 15 years end of this month. Together 18yrs. Seems like yesterday.....

Love the stand and the equipment. Well done.

OP
OP
FrankAbagnale

FrankAbagnale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great thread! Include pics of your puppy plz on your update!!

I can do that right now!

I have had English mastiffs for over 15 years. Love the big dogs. Currently have a 8.5yr old english girl and a mutt (bloodhound and something big [German shepard, mastiff,dane] in him too). Love the puppy pics too.

Oh, of course the tank updates are great too. Congrats on the wedding. My hubby and I are 15 years end of this month. Together 18yrs. Seems like yesterday.....

Love the stand and the equipment. Well done.

Are last dog was an English Mastiff!! He was a cool dog for sure. We grew up with Newfoundlands.

Our new pup is almost 7 months old and weighs 70 pounds now! She's getting big and is one of the sweetest dogs I've ever been around.

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have friends who have had several of the MTN dogs over time beautiful dogs, smart as well and boy some can be a handful Nice tank too by the way

OP
OP
FrankAbagnale

FrankAbagnale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really need to do a better job of updating this, but there just hasn't been any updates to the tank. There's a few fish and a few corals in the tank, but I need to start upping my coral purchases. Not really much to look at but here's some pics!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really need to do a better job of updating this, but there just hasn't been any updates to the tank. There's a few fish and a few corals in the tank, but I need to start upping my coral purchases. Not really much to look at but here's some pics!

Still thanks for sharing and looking good!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back