Trying to see what it will take for my wife to murder me.....

OP
OP
Sinfullchef

Sinfullchef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine use to drive a big foot truck for Bob Chandler back in the nineties.
Found some pictures

9FBC3894-5860-4121-9F18-E6AFFD536E75.png C2B8DBF3-9886-433B-9FFD-16EA409797F3.png

Albert Bazaar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome - My guess is she's not to the point of killing you yet - however - wives have other ways............
Yes,other ways, killing you is too easy.You must suffer in confusion and hurt for a long time.Most believe in non-lethal slow torture if they want to get you back.Weaker sex???Please!!!

Albert Bazaar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I once walked into the garage and tearfully told my husband that I spent almost $1000 on a coral sale without talking to him about it first. I'm still alive and kicking. His response was that he once bought a car for about that much and didn't talk to me about it first (He likes to rebuild off road vehicles.) So he said it made us even. ;)
MY WIVES HAD AN EXPENSIVE HOBBY.ITS CALLED SHOPPING=EVERYTHING!!!
Maybe we can make a new app Aquarium Dating then we can fight which fish or corals to buy.

Albert Bazaar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys woke up in a dark place today.I actually love women O.K..However,3 divorces I am in the dugout,on the bench,
don't pass go.Last one costed me $67,000.00 that was just this year,year long divorce.Nice fresh divorce.I was left with the Panda guppies guys and the dog.That was my little girls school money for Madison,WI and a little apartment and a used toyota.
She didn't get $67,000.00 that was the costs.She got only $10,000.00 .Worst part is she left me 12 years ago and abandoned my 5 year old daughter.then comes back and wants everything including my 17 year old daughter.Yes the courts entertained this nonsense.THAT'S O.K.I HAVE AQUARIUMS!!!

Boo Whooo!!!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found some pictures

9FBC3894-5860-4121-9F18-E6AFFD536E75.png C2B8DBF3-9886-433B-9FFD-16EA409797F3.png

Very cool!

Back in the day, I went to school with Bob's nice. I remember a couple times he trailered the original Bigfoot over to their house for her birthday party. Drove it down the subdivision roads. This was in the late 70's. Was something to see back then.

OP
OP
Sinfullchef

Sinfullchef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool!

Back in the day, I went to school with Bob's nice. I remember a couple times he trailered the original Bigfoot over to their house for her birthday party. Drove it down the subdivision roads. This was in the late 70's. Was something to see back then.
That is awesome! Whenever the semi is at my house my neighbors always come by and ask if the monsters are in the trailer and want to see them on their “funny” wheels

Gonzo74

Nibbling on sponge cake...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, my name is Tyler aka sinfullchef. Yes I know it is spelled wrong, that is a story for another day. I have a 100g tank atm that is mostly fish with a couple monti’s and a toadstool sprinkled in. I started my first reef tank about 4 years ago and my current tank has been going for about 3 years. In that time I have learned a whole heck of a lot and wish I would have spent more time reading. I am planing a Red Sea 425 build so stay tuned for that. Oh and as for the title, this was my haul for the week.

9187627B-75DA-4EA5-B85B-DEFF1E05EB05.jpeg
Welcome to R2R.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys woke up in a dark place today.I actually love women O.K..However,3 divorces I am in the dugout,on the bench,
don't pass go.Last one costed me $67,000.00 that was just this year,year long divorce.Nice fresh divorce.I was left with the Panda guppies guys and the dog.That was my little girls school money for Madison,WI and a little apartment and a used toyota.
She didn't get $67,000.00 that was the costs.She got only $10,000.00 .Worst part is she left me 12 years ago and abandoned my 5 year old daughter.then comes back and wants everything including my 17 year old daughter.Yes the courts entertained this nonsense.THAT'S O.K.I HAVE AQUARIUMS!!!

Boo Whooo!!!
@Albert Bazaar
You got off easy, bro. Considering your recent courting behaviour I'm kinda surprised you didn't run off with the judge or at least a court reporter? :)

But that aside, I do think your posting and my current hijack do touch upon some of the clear traits of folks with this obsession/hobby;

We are passionate, like beauty, and highly impulsive. Divorces, hidden bank accounts, and huge expenditures are only some of the symptoms and costs of seeking our natural desires.

But enough about us, @Sinfullchef You are going to fit right in! Monster trucks, family, and reefing make life good.

Albert Bazaar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Albert Bazaar
You got off easy, bro. Considering your recent courting behaviour I'm kinda surprised you didn't run off with the judge or at least a court reporter? :)

But that aside, I do think your posting and my current hijack do touch upon some of the clear traits of folks with this obsession/hobby;

We are passionate, like beauty, and highly impulsive. Divorces, hidden bank accounts, and huge expenditures are only some of the symptoms and costs of seeking our natural desires.

But enough about us, @Sinfullchef You are going to fit right in! Monster trucks, family, and reefing make life good.
The Judge treated me like Hannibal Lector.
As another Judge in Laclede County( right next door to Dallas county where I lived) put it she's a Maneater

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back