TCK Corals Fall Equinox ☀️ Live Event | WYSIWYG FRAGS | AUCTIONS | GAMES | GIVEAWAYS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 12, Members: 6, Guests: 6)

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1200x300.gif

TCK Corals Fall Equinox ☀️ Live Event | WYSIWYG FRAGS | AUCTIONS | GAMES | GIVEAWAYS
This Sunday, September 22nd @ 2pm ET. Here on R2R

TONS OF WYSIWYG FRAGS | HUNDRED'S OF AUCTIONS | FREE CORALS

We are going to have a ton of 100% Premium Aquaculture Corals for this sale as well and a whole lot of Auctions. All the corals will have a BUY NOW or BID NOW option during the sale. After the sale any corals left over will continue on as Auctions only. Each item starting bid will be $1 and whoever bids the highest will win , No reserves.

viewing-glasses.jpg

*Fall Equinox:

The autumnal (or fall) equinox ☀️ is the halfway point between the summer and winter solstices and marks the precise moment when the sun ☀️ appears directly over the Earth's equator ... sounds like a great reason to have a sale!

WYSIWYGBAR.jpg

New frags will be posted every couple of minutes at reduced pricing starting at 2pm ET with a BUY NOW option.
Come join us for the excitement, be quick and grab one of these up to add to your cart today.

AUCTIONS-BAR.jpg

All the corals will also be listed as Auction items with a Buy Now option.
If the corals sells the auction will stop.
All our auctions start at $1 with No Reserves so whoever bids the highest gets it.
BUY NOW BUTTONS WILL BE REMOVED FROM AUCTION ITEMS AT THE END OF THE EVENT.

• POPCORN BIDDING | BIDS PLACED IN THE LAST MINUTE OF THE AUCTION EXTEND TIME BY 2 MINS TO GIVE BIDDERS WHO WERE OUTBID AN OPPORTUNITY TO REBID.
  • If you win an auction item be sure to checkout within 24hrs.
  • Click on "My Account" then "Profile" at the top of the page to view/pay for your active actions that you have bid on.
  • Failure to pay for an Auction Item you have bid on and won, could disqualify you from future auctions.
  • No free shipping for auctions | You Must Purchase A Shipping Module

GAMESBAR.jpg

@CodyBot will be joining us to provided some fun, exciting games to keep you entertained during the event.
Join in on the fun and win a chance for Free Coral or a Gift Certificate.

FREEBAR.jpg

Want FREE CORALS?
Between now and the start of the sale we will be giving out Free Mystery Corals.
To win one, be the last person to post in this thread and we will come in randomly to select the winner.
Be sure to post often because you never know when me might select one. (purchase of shipping box will be required to receive your coral)

SHIPPING-BOX-BAR.jpg

Shipping Info:

You must purchase ONE shipping module for your order to ship out. An unlimited amount of items can be added to your box. Additional purchases may also be added to the same box.

Priority Overnight Shipping Modules for this sale can be purchased HERE for $39 for Out of State, or $29 for Nearby States

No piggyback shipping. No free shipping during the event - we use the shipping modules to organize all of the ship outs, without a module we won't know when to ship your order! We only ship to the continental US. At the end of the event, we will consolidate orders that haven't auto-merged. If no purchases are made, we will refund the shipping module.

Please pick either an In State, Out of State or Local Pickup Module depending on your location and choose your Delivery or Pickup day.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only, you must have selected "Local Pick Up" in our shipping section.

Your order will NOT ship without a shipping module!

RULES-BAR.jpg

Everyone can play games, but to qualify for prizes you must sign up for an account on TCK Corals and have purchased a shipping box prior to the game starting.

Those picking up locally must select local pickup and have purchased $29.00 in corals prior to the game starting to qualify to win prizes.

1 prize per household. In the event someone wins a second game, the prize will be awarded to the runner-up.

In the event of a dispute, we will have the final say.

$1 Frags are limited to one per household and must also include a frag valued at $29 or higher.

INSTRUCTIONS-BAR.jpg

REWARDSBAR.jpg

Earn rewards points on all your purchases and use the points to add non-discounted corals to your order.

TEASERSBAR.jpg

Coming soon

1200x1200.jpg

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TCK GAMESBAR.jpg

Countdown to launch on pregames in 1000, 999, 998.....

I'll save you the time and just say they start at 6:00pm ET today! Lots of goodies to give away to y'all wonderful folks for this sale!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TCK GAMESBAR.jpg

NEW GAME
LOOK UP

TITLE GIF.gif

We forget to to just look up at the beautiful night sky sometimes. If you do, then what will you see? For this game, I will post a zodiac constellation at the bottom of every hour. The first person to name the zodiac constellation gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TCK GAMESBAR.jpg

GAME REMINDER
LOOK UP

TITLE GIF.gif

We forget to to just look up at the beautiful night sky sometimes. If you do, then what will you see? For this game, I will post a zodiac constellation at the bottom of every hour. The first person to name the zodiac constellation gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

IS YOUR REEF AUTOMATED? WHY OR WHY NOT?

• Yes, my tank is almost fully automated.

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • Yes, I have some automation in my tank.

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Yes, but I have very little automation in my tank.

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • No, I have no automation in my tank.

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back