TCK Corals Live Event JULY 15th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
IMG_6507.gif

I’m currently on Clash Of Kings (second one) in the series in audiobook form. Not a lot of differences between the show and books so far. I’m curious when D&D started breaking from the source material.
I almost got shot by the police today.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What are y’all fishing for? There are very few freshwater fish that I’d recommend crawdads as bait for. Mostly just largemouth bass. Not sure what all y’all have over there though.
I'm going largemouth fishing tomorrow. Planning on being on the water no later than 4am...

Screenshot_20240703-200002.png

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm going largemouth fishing tomorrow. Planning on being on the water no later than 4am...

Screenshot_20240703-200002.png
What time do y'all break 100? What time is sunrise?

Also, it's funny you specified "largemouth". That sounds weird here haha

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What time do y'all break 100? What time is sunrise?
Sunrise is like 5:30, it's around 95 by 7. I'm guessing we break 100 by around 10, probably sooner. I try to stay inside as much as possible.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wipers tomorrow at 5:30am
Never been. I've been White Bass and Striped Bass fishing both but over caught a hybrid. Looks like the best of both worlds. When we go White fishing we'll catch 20-30 in a couple of hours but they're usually smaller.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sunrise is like 5:30, it's around 95 by 7. I'm guessing we break 100 by around 10, probably sooner. I try to stay inside as much as possible.
Yeah you just can't do it in that temp. It's a health hazard. Right now, we aren't breaking 90 around 10-11am, so I can work on outdoor projects in the morning, and then again as soon as the sun breaks a little at around 6pm. Highs in the upper 90s, but they say the "feels like" temp is pushing 110 due to the humidity. I love humidity though, so that doesn't bother me so much. During the heat of the day is when I work. Not much else you can do but stay inside, and I work from a computer.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Never been. I've been White Bass and Striped Bass fishing both but over caught a hybrid. Looks like the best of both worlds. When we go White fishing we'll catch 20-30 in a couple of hours but they're usually smaller.
Hybrids are fun! So are stripers! White bass are just glorified perch, much like crappie. Not good for eating, but fun to catch. For that matter, I pretty much throw everything back in the water these days, minus catfish. I keep those for memaw.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Done by 10am, or at least heading in, for sure.

I still look at these fairly often. I love small boats! I sent them an email a month or two ago because they're all sold out and they said they were just waiting on new ones to replenish inventory. I really want one of these boats. Not sure If I should get the lighter 8.5' one though or the bigger 12' one. Smaller one is lighter and built more so for one person, but the bigger has a lot more room and two people could potentially fish it.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Done by 10am, or at least heading in, for sure.

I still look at these fairly often. I love small boats! I sent them an email a month or two ago because they're all sold out and they said they were just waiting on new ones to replenish inventory. I really want one of these boats. Not sure If I should get the lighter 8.5' one though or the bigger 12' one. Smaller one is lighter and built more so for one person, but the bigger has a lot more room and two people could potentially fish it.
Yeah, that's why we're heading out at 3 so we can be loading up on the trailer by 9 and home in the a/c by 10.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
CLUE

title gif.gif

Oh no! There has been a murder at the Presidente Resort in Cozumel! Who did it though? What did they use? Where did they do it?!! For this game, I will post a card showing who/what/where was NOT involved with the murder every 30 minutes. The first person to deduce who commited the crime, what weapon they used, and which room they did it in wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Three guesses per person. Once you use all three then you're out. I will run the game until I have a winner and a runner up, then announce the winner. Good luck!

You will need this card to play:

card.JPG

Aqua62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
codybar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
CLUE

title gif.gif

Oh no! There has been a murder at the Presidente Resort in Cozumel! Who did it though? What did they use? Where did they do it?!! For this game, I will post a card showing who/what/where was NOT involved with the murder every 30 minutes. The first person to deduce who commited the crime, what weapon they used, and which room they did it in wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Three guesses per person. Once you use all three then you're out. I will run the game until I have a winner and a runner up, then announce the winner. Good luck!

You will need this card to play:

card.JPG
Scarlett, dagger, lounge

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah, that's why we're heading out at 3 so we can be loading up on the trailer by 9 and home in the a/c by 10.
What kinda boat are y'all going out on? My dad has a boat but he's lived down near the border for a while. He and mom are looking to move back near Houston on the coast but my mom is picky and they can't settle on a house. I'll borrow the boat for sure once he's closer.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What kinda boat are y'all going out on? My dad has a boat but he's lived down near the border for a while. He and mom are looking to move back near Houston on the coast but my mom is picky and they can't settle on a house. I'll borrow the boat for sure once he's closer.
It's a Triton I believe. I can't keep up, they keep buying and selling boats. Basically a 21'(ish) fiberglass boat with a fishing deck front and back. It has a 235 Johnson I believe.

Something like that anyway. I haven't been on this one yet.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

IF YOU HAD A CAREER IN REEF-KEEPING, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING? AND WHY?

• Selling and distributing livestock!

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • Selling and distributing equipment!

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Breeding and Aquaculture!

Votes: 42 42.0%
  • Livestock Disease and Treatment!

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Chemistry!

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Designing and Maintenance of tanks!

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Research and Education!

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • Reefing Equipment and Dry Goods Creation and Manufacturing!

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Conservation!

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • Other (please explain)!

Votes: 5 5.0%
Back