Torch coral flow

Kial

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you say this flow is good for my torch coral? Picked it up today fairly cheap , 1 branch was already dead so I'm hoping this can start growing new heads.

The flow seems to be pretty random but it will occasionally get blasted for a couple of seconds in different directions.

Also a very small section of it is shaded from an over hang, will this cause issues?

any advice would be great. Thanks

OP
OP
Kial

Kial

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flow seems fine as long as the tentacles are not getting slammed against the rock.
Seems fine from the rocks so hopefully all good. Still not as puffy as in the store so will just give it time.

Would the lighting be an issue having a part of it in the shade? As really like the spot it's in

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems fine from the rocks so hopefully all good. Still not as puffy as in the store so will just give it time.

Would the lighting be an issue having a part of it in the shade? As really like the spot it's in
It's hard to say early on. I keep mine in mid level of the tank in like 200 par full light. It's ok to start a new coral off in less light but you will have to monitor it as the weeks go on to see if it is getting what it needs.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back