7/23/16 - Aqua SD Super Update + SALE!!! New Aussie, Tonga and Indo Shipments!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still got plenty left guys!

Check out this weeks update, email me your wishlist - [email protected]

Remember, our updates/sales never end, just if we're out of something, we're out.

Thanks Everyone!

Dextereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will and crew,
I just want to thank you for being, in my opinion, the best coral retailer in existence. I have bought coral from you for over 4 years now and still have many of the pieces I bought in year one. I appreciate your attention to detail and care when it comes to how you package the animals you send out. Furthermore, I believe your prices compared to the quality of the animals is beyond compare. Everything I have purchased from AquaSD is exactly how it looks in the picture (wysiwyg) and the stock items have been healthy and as described. Lastly, your customer service is top notch. I had a surprise day off yesterday (Wed) and Tuesday afternoon I emailed a wishlist and you all were able to honor my request for a same day ship-out! The email correspondence was quick and concise and I was floored when you all didn't miss a beat when I asked if the order could go out same day! It doesn't get any better than that!
I will admit I have cheated on you all and shopped with other online retailers. Afterwards, find myself thinking, "man, I should've just bought from Will." Not to knock on your competitors but they just can't do or choose not to do business the way you all do. Keep up the great work and cheers to many more years of success and beautiful coral!!!!
Thankfully and Respectfully,
Chris
P.S. Ohhhhh the freeeeebieeees!! lol!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much Chris for your continued support! You are awesome my man, and got an amazing set up!!! Great stuff!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back