AV99's custom 600g Reef Savvy on site build-Lots of pictures

bklynreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indirect flow is essential and those branches look healthy. If you said that to your wife or gf I think she would be insulted.

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Up next is a return trip to Ohio from Miami, Florida from Reef Savvy himself. We decided it would be fun for Round Two to completely document what really goes on behind the scenes for bringing the Original "TANKSTA" to your house. Hope you enjoy the travel pictures. And special thanks goes out to Felix for sharing his travel photos with everyone following my build thread!

It all starts at Miami International Airport!

Only the Best Cuban food while at Miami International ... waiting for the flight to depart.

Felix enjoying some Cuban coffee...a true Miami staple!

On to the next airport for a layover before departing to Dayton International ....pizza is on the menu for dinner for the Original TANKSTA!!!

Next Stop, Dayton, Ohio!

Felix prefers plenty of leg room on his flights....when you let Reef Savvy book the flight, it costs extra, LOL.

And only the best Hotel accommodations for my Reef Savvy friends while visiting from Miami, Florida ... the Hilton Garden's multi-room Hospitality Suite, complete with wet bar, multiple flat screen TVs, two full rooms with separate bathrooms, and a full Jacuzzi tub ... all the accommodations necessary to make your Reef Savvy guest feel right at home, Ohio style!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAHA! Love all the photos so far! And that Felix belongs in first class all the way! LOL! @Reef Savvy

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes indeed and Cuban food is outstanding too!

Ha Cuban coffee!! Can't go wrong with that!

Oh yes, first class all the way for the Original TANKSTA. Felix said he has some Louis Vuitton sneakers for you too. LOL!

HAHA! Love all the photos so far! And that Felix belongs in first class all the way! LOL! @Reef Savvy

Yes sir my friend. It is always a pleasure working with the Reef Savvy crew.

Living the Dream!

Thank you for the nice compliment!

Great build thread!

I appreciate the kind words and many more pictures from behind the scenes to follow. Stay tuned.

That was a cool post. Thanks to you and Felix for sharing. Looking forward to the "behind the scene" photos of the upcoming work.

Thank you very much and welcome. As for fish selection, it will be a mixture of many different types of tangs and a school of pygmy angelfish is high on my list too.

Just went through the whole thread. This tank is going to be absolutely crazy. Any Idea about what fish you will be stocking?

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Some more pictures from today with another special guest in the house too!

Felix hanging out for lunch at the 'Boro Bistro today ....He loved the Lamb Gyros!

Another friend was in area and decided to stop by and check out the new build today as well .... Brett from Cherry Corals chatting it up with Felix ... all good times!!!

The Original TANKSTA working hard and always exceeding expectations!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 26 23.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 81 71.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%

Back