Hello from Tornado Alley!!!

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0080.JPG

@Xam
Omg. An OKIE. Welcome. I grew up in Mustang years ago. And chased girls on 12st in Moore. And street raced on Air Depot Blv. Eeehhh haw.

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0080.JPG

@Xam
Omg. An OKIE. Welcome. I grew up in Mustang years ago. And chased girls on 12st in Moore. And street raced on Air Depot Blv. Eeehhh haw.
Jr high and High school in Del City and played on Air Depot Blv. as well! :D

OP
OP
Xam

Xam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much for sharing photos of you aquarium, very cool! Welcome to R2R!!

Thanks Pathot!!!!

Don’t forget the beer!

Check! Normally Guinness, but its hot today so I have a shandy :D

Looking good! Welcome to the collective.

Thank you Skynyrd! 4532759 of 4532760 reporting for duty!

Welcome to R2R!!! I'm your neighbor to the North! Ok, next state up but it still counts! What part of OK are you out of? We hit the stores in Tulsa and OKC not long ago.

Heya softail! Rode one to Colorado as a favor in the late 90s... that trip ruined me lol no more. I am still shaking from that ride. Was fun though.

I'm in the Tulsa area... I frequent aquarium customs, ultimate reefs and advanced aquatics. Great peeps working there. I keep meaning to go by coral guys place but keep missing out for some reason.

@Xam

Hey Save! Heck Yeah! Good craft beer now, and good fun in Mustang! I'm on the other end of I44 from OKC but I've cruised those parts with friends. We may have even started a few green lights! Great to meet ya!

Irishman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like Prestige Worldwide Corals in your area. Super nice store!

They’re the only LFS I like. There used to be one but the shut down their store front and became online and maintenance only. The other two in my area I don’t like at all. The one in Norman is pretty good too.

OP
OP
Xam

Xam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Thanks Evan!!!!

Welcome to R2R. I’m a fellow reefer down in OKC! Great start on your tanks too! I’ll have to come up to Tulsa to look at the stores up there soon.

I appreciate the welcome, Irishman! Good to hear from another fellow red dirt reefer!

I really like Prestige Worldwide Corals in your area. Super nice store!

My reefing buddy frequents Prestige and is adimate that the owner is one in a million... has helped him through numerous situations. We should all be so lucky, and I'm hoping to make a trip up there soon and maybe come back with some goodies too!

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They’re the only LFS I like. There used to be one but the shut down their store front and became online and maintenance only. The other two in my area I don’t like at all. The one in Norman is pretty good too.
I know which one your talking about that closed. GPS had me doing circles trying to find it. Only to find out it was service only. :D

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My reefing buddy frequents Prestige and is adimate that the owner is one in a million... has helped him through numerous situations. We should all be so lucky, and I'm hoping to make a trip up there soon and maybe come back with some goodies too![/QUOTE]

You won't be disappointed!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 65 45.8%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 48 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back