How much did they take you for and what did you get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to those who got something. :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thats the way it goes. I expect to win nothing but they still have my support. Everytime one thinks they dont appreciate their business. . . watch one of their helpful videos as a reminder
And I got my order today and as figured-
N O T H ING Extra. As I said, I win Nothing from BRS ever

ChicagoReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered what I needed and got several small and useful gifts. Not sure why people order something they don't need and then get mad at BRS? I was not expecting anything, so just a pleasant surprise. I go to BRS because when I have an issue, they are great at resolving.

frank10

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an unwanted gift with my order. Box damaged, weird liquid all over. I can't believe they delivered it like this.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I ordered what I needed and got several small and useful gifts. Not sure why people order something they don't need and then get mad at BRS? I was not expecting anything, so just a pleasant surprise. I go to BRS because when I have an issue, they are great at resolving.
Ordered what I needed and got nothing as I predicted and would still order again

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if this question was just meant for last weeks promo, but since the beginning of the year I've spent thousands. Heck, I might be a part owner of the BRS 360! LOL :D

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Even with 500 filter sets going out the day my order shipped, I managed to not win anything. LOL

Anyhow.... I ordered some $25 LPS coral food pellets and the expiration date is only 10 months away. Does that seem reasonable? I feel like it should be longer. I also bought fish food by the same manufacturer, and that expiration date is like 2.5 years out... the ingredients are very similar.

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
just soak your regular pellets break them up and and turkey baster your lps with regular food

nly04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I place two orders and got nothing. BRS did a smart trick, they flashing a bunch of "free gift for every box" "customer appreciation days" on their video that bait a lot of people including me. Lesson learn. haha

FishGeist

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just some much needed, DI Resin, Sediment filters, Marinepure, Brightwell stuff. All in all about $100 bucks.

Yeah... No free lights are anything like that in there. I agree, genius marketing.

DirtDiver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my second package today, just like the first, no freebies. That's okay. It just gave me a reason to order stuff I wanted a little sooner only in for $150 or so.

I even decided to fill up my cart for the $500 drawing by Bright well. It is like the lottery, you can't win if you don't play. And, I was one of the lucky ones picked!! I was in shock when I heard my name. Thanks BRS!!

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got my second package today, just like the first, no freebies. That's okay. It just gave me a reason to order stuff I wanted a little sooner only in for $150 or so.

I even decided to fill up my cart for the $500 drawing by Bright well. It is like the lottery, you can't win if you don't play. And, I was one of the lucky ones picked!! I was in shock when I heard my name. Thanks BRS!!
Congrats! When did they announce the winners?

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed 3 orders over the week. Two came today. It was stuff I would have bought soon anyways, so anything extra would just be a plus.

First box was just what I ordered.

Second box I ended up getting the filter cartridges (5 micron filter and a carbon block filter). Can't complain, free stuff is always good!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back