MACNA 2017!! New Orleans, Louisiana!

Reef_Tank_Greg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introductory Discounted Rates on MACNA 2017 Weekend Passes and Single Day Passes! $110 per Weekend Pass (all 3 days) or $37 per Single Day Pass!!!

http://macnaconference.org/2017/registration/

Includes access to the exhibit floor, speakers, workshops, and prize drawings! MACNA 2017 is August 25 through 27 in New Orleans!

NewOrleans.png

Note: Weekend Passes and Single Day Passes do not include access to Friday night reception or Saturday night banquet. Full Conference Passes include reception and banquet passes. You may also purchase reception and banquet passes separately.

Reef_Tank_Greg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enjoy this amazing MACNA 2017 video and special January promotion! Eleven Lucky Winners who purchase their Full Conference Pass in January will get to sit with Mr. Saltwater Tank at the Saturday night MACNA Banquet!

Buy your passes here: http://nolamacna.com/registration

Again, this promotion is only for those who purchase a Full Conference Pass in January. MACNA 2017 is hosted by Bayou Reefkeeping from August 25-27 in New Orleans.

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to BRK for making this happen especially the grimreefer Adam for the countless hrs and dedication bringing it to this very unique city.YOU really do not need to rent a car if your not afraid to walk or take the trolley.
While your here you must vist the beautiful WWII museum the aquarium and the Audubon zoo.
The people here to are so friendly in the French Quarter.This is the most unique city in the U.S. in my opinion we are so cultural diverse.
Ty BRK

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't bought mine just yet but had to wait and see if I could get some vacation during that time.

GUESS WHO'S GOING TO NOLA!!!!

[emoji12][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji12]

DaveMorris

MACNA2016 Co-Chair
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought my ticket and made my hotel reservation a few days ago! It will be nice to attend and not be the guy on his feet the entire weekend trying to keep the show running smoothly. (Of course if you guys need help, I will be happy to jump in where needed!)

Reef_Tank_Greg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to BRK for making this happen especially the grimreefer Adam for the countless hrs and dedication bringing it to this very unique city.YOU really do not need to rent a car if your not afraid to walk or take the trolley.
While your here you must vist the beautiful WWII museum the aquarium and the Audubon zoo.
The people here to are so friendly in the French Quarter.This is the most unique city in the U.S. in my opinion we are so cultural diverse.
Ty BRK

It's amazing how much work is done on this and how small of a group actually ends up doing the long-term work. We will have a huge group of volunteers come the week of MACNA though! Great advice on things to do while there!

Haven't bought mine just yet but had to wait and see if I could get some vacation during that time.

GUESS WHO'S GOING TO NOLA!!!!

[emoji12][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji12]

Hmmmmm.... Is it 90reefkeeper? Maybe 55reefkeeping? Am I close?

Bought my ticket and made my hotel reservation a few days ago! It will be nice to attend and not be the guy on his feet the entire weekend trying to keep the show running smoothly. (Of course if you guys need help, I will be happy to jump in where needed!)

See you soon, Dave! We can keep you on your feet again if you prefer though........

Yes its nice to attend without the pressure and just enjoy things again.:)

We can find some pressure for you too. :D

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can find some pressure for you too. :D
Greg I can always help out. I am always there on Thursday afternoon. Last MACNA I helped set up the MASNA booth and then worked lugging boxes for all my vendor friends. You don't stay a club officer for 30 plus years with out a servants heart.:)

James Jordan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ty BRK

The NOLA WWII museum (located between Magazine and Camp St.) is probably the most underrated museum in the country. It really is fantastic. The Higgins landing craft boats were designed and tested all along the banks of the water in NOLA. You can see a replica and so much more there. Plan on 4+ hours to really take it all in.

I know this is crazy to post on R2R but you'll likely enjoy it better than the Aquarium!

OP
OP
TheGrimmReefer

TheGrimmReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy your pass and book your hotel room by tomorrow 2/28 at 11:59 PM in order to be entered in a chance to win a FREE UPGRADED HOTEL ROOM to the executive level suites!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back