Michael Jordan " THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME "

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your nuts, you will see again when the lakers lose to the celtics just like they did two years ago when teh celtics where healthy, KG>gasol,sheed>odom,kobe>pierce,allen>artest,rondo>fisher

advantage celtcis by a mile

KG<Gasol.. If not gasol. That could be called a even match up
Perkins<Bynum
Artest<Pierce.. But that will be shutdown by artest easily
Allen<Kobe
Rondo>Fisher

I only see one advantage yall got. And lord knows Rondo cant make a shot. So idk... Id love to see a rematch of the 2 if the Celtics can make it their again.

and off the bench come on now
Wallace ahaha< ODOM

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to say gasol is better then KG is insane.....gasol is a lil girl in the post, KG tears him apart why do u think gasol didnt do crap against the celtics. Celtics in 5 watch

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and ill take wallace any day over odom, at least wallace shows up to play every game, odom takes every other game off, he has NO heart at all

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, Lakers will repeat as champs no doubt about it.. the only thing in question here is whether Jordan is the greatest of all-time. He's up there and yes he was clutch but I don't think anyone can discount Kobe, Chamberlain or Bill Russell and a guy that the frickin NBA logo is based on, what was his name, oh yes Jerry FRICKIN West..lol..

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw, this is all light hearted jabbing..we all have one common addiction/passion (reefing) so no need to take things too seriously or personally. And yes FSU, the few of us reefers that are lucky enough to live in the land of the Champs (Lake show) are passionate about our team.
And Oceanparadise, don't forget that we are still the champs and will continue to be until someone dethrones us, which I can guarantee won't be the celtics, actually it won't be anyone anytime soon.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol..us huh, i didnt know you where on the team, and yes it will be the celtics just like they did last time they played, the lakers barley made it past the horrible magic, artest will tear that team apart and now that odom is paid hes not gonna show up, gasol is way to weak in the middle, you will see like i said celtics in 5 maybe 6 if the lakers are lucky

Reefinginpasadena

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your forgetting our back up points.... Farmar, Brown- who are both young and Browns D is awesome and that guy will dunk on anyone and they both can shoot!

Reefinginpasadena

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha you guys are funny, Saying that the Celtics will bet the Lakers this year hahahah. No one can stop the Lakers this year and i cant wait for the season to start just to see how badly the Lakers are going to poop on other teams.
Lets think back to last year when we had bynum and our team was healthy and we played the healthy Celtics we distroyed them, our team will be better this year then last years team i think everyones in trouble and wont have a chance.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But back to the point in hand MJ is the best, and will always be the best, there will never be another player like him again or a player with his skills period to think other wise is foolish and to who ever said patrick ewing was trash you obvs never got to see him play, hands down best shooting center of all time

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bynum is trash i hope he plays alot, makes the team worse and any ways doesnt matter you guys wont get thru denver this year any ways

Reefinginpasadena

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KB just look at the first 3 years of the league he didnt have the chance to pull the numbers he can and thats why his Points per game average isnt better you average his numbers without the fist 3 seasons and they are crazy good and better then MJs

Year, Team,Games,GS,MPG FG%, 3P%, FT%, OFF,DEF,RPG,APG,SPG,BPG, TO, PF, PPG
96-97,LAL, 71 , 6 ,15.5, 41%, 37%, 81%, .7, 1.2, 1.9,1.3, .7, .3 , 1.5,1.4, 7.6
97-98,LAL, 79 , 1 , 26, 42%, 34%, 79%, 1 , 2.1, 3.1,2.5, .9, .5 , 1.9,2.3, 15.4
98-99,LAL, 50 ,50,37.9, 46% , 26%, 83%, 1.1, 4.2, 5.3,3.8, 1.4, 1 , 3.1,3.1, 19.9 sorry but just look at KBs first 3 years and if he would have been able to start and take over the team like Jordan his numbers would be as good if not better then MJs.

Last edited:

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no not better then mj.............just say out loud kobe is better then mj and you will relieze how stupid that phrase sounds

Reefinginpasadena

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You really think that bynum is trash???? look at his stats when he is actually able to play healthy he was distroying ppl avg. 20 points a game and was blocking everyone avg. almost 10 Rebounds a night.... you will see it again this year.

Reefinginpasadena

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
look at the stats, i dont know why its a big deal there is always going to be that one player that is better... Kobe took that from Jordan and im sure someone along the way will take it from kobe and i cant wait to see that player.... Kobe is just like Jordan and he is this generations Jordan and he is better. Go outside and watch little kids play basketball they dont say they are jordan they say they are Kobe Bryant!

Reefinginpasadena

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go look at the NBAs stats for MJ and KB, Jordans first year he played 82 games and started 82 games and his whole career maybe other then two seasons it was like that.... you cant really compair stats because they are based off of how many games you played and how many mins you got. Jordan kills KB off those stats of games started and way more mins.

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol..us huh, i didnt know you where on the team, and yes it will be the celtics just like they did last time they played, the lakers barley made it past the horrible magic, artest will tear that team apart and now that odom is paid hes not gonna show up, gasol is way to weak in the middle, you will see like i said celtics in 5 maybe 6 if the lakers are lucky

oh yee of little knowledge, by us I meant us Laker fans of course. And what the heck is "barley"? Did you mean Barkley or are you referrring to what they use to make beer? lol.
You said that with a healthy KG, the celts would have beat the lakers. Well the year before that, with a healthy Bynum AND Arriza the lakers would have beat the celtics. See how dumb that sounds to say that? YOu can't say IF, fact is the Celtics weren't good enough to even get to the finals and probably won't this year either.

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, I love how Reefinpasadena is trying to hold an intellectual discussion with Oceanparadise by using stats and facts to defend his position and all Ocean can say is "just say out loud kobe is better then mj and you will relieze how stupid that phrase sounds"...spoken like a true MJ fan. lol

Last edited:

Reefinginpasadena

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha all i know is i love basketball and i think Jordan was the best of his time but its Kobes time and he is the best right now and in my opinion kobe is better then MJ. If you trully like basketball you should agree and see from the stats i put up for you to look at you'll know im right if you want to live in the past and not realize how much basketball has changed and seen what kobe has done in his career which he has at least 5 seasons left he is and will be the best in the NBA.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
look at jordans stats they speak for them self look at the career totals they also speak for them self, jordan has and will always have better stats then kobe, and i wish bynum wasnt hurt hes horrible he would have helped the celtics win the ship

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best do it from start to finsih, jordan did it from day one to his last day, kobe well not so much from day one to year 3, kg and LBJ did it year one kobe not so much. Jordan will always be the best in the eyes of people who truly know the sport(by the way im a knicks fan not a bulls fan) Any real expert in basketball will agree Jordan is the Greast of all time hands down there isnt even a close second unless you say Magic Johnson bc honestly hes better then kobe to.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 75 40.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 95 51.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.2%
Back