Michael Jordan " THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME "

Reefinginpasadena

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha Yeah your right kobe can control the coaches and just taked over the team his first year. You said you played in college right? well then you should understand basketball but i guess you must not of played much because you talk as if you dont understand nor know basketball. but you can keep thinking what you're thinking it doesnt matter anymore your wrong and they had different starts and by kobes start and how his career numbers are now he is better then Jordan.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol kobe will never be better then jordan, and yea if your good you start i started all four years in college just like i started all four years in HS. Like i said any expert who knows the game would agree jordan is the best of all time and Magic is second Kobes not even top 5

Last edited:

Reefinginpasadena

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
? not even top Five..... For playing basketball you really dont understand it. For saying a comment like that i doubt you played B-ball.... You're crazy to not even put him in the top Five.

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefinginpasadena, this guy has lost his mind...he doesn't even think JORDAN will ever be as good as JORDAN..what the heck??..he's gone bonkers I tell ya..lol...
But yeah, if you don't think Kobe is even top 5 of all time, then you must have played all four years of college ball at Weed College..

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No way Kobe is top 5, maybe 10...
2hib2o5.jpg

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No hes not top five it neon it was ment to say kobe. And yea ur right lol i never played bbal lol ur outta ur mind to put kobe in the top 5. And yes neon what a smart comment ur right i played at weed college moron, hey any time u wanna hoop for umm lets say ur tank hit me up rochester ny be glad to seven zip you in about a minute and a half.

Jordan
Magic
Bird
Wilt
Jerry west

all those guys where better then kobe hense not top five

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No hes not top five it neon it was ment to say kobe. And yea ur right lol i never played bbal lol ur outta ur mind to put kobe in the top 5. And yes neon what a smart comment ur right i played at weed college moron, hey any time u wanna hoop for umm lets say ur tank hit me up rochester ny be glad to seven zip you in about a minute and a half.

Jordan
Magic
Bird
Wilt
Jerry west

I'll add
Dr. J
Oscar Robertson off the top of my head.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm another reason why jordan is better then Kobe

Jordan beat team like the stockton and malone lead jazz or the cylde drexer blazers

what good team have the lakers beat in the finals lol the iverson lead sixers lol JOKE
the joke of the magic team last year......

Jordan beat some of the ALL time best kobe, not so much. NBA was much better back in the day then it is now

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jordan
Magic
Bird
Wilt
Jerry west

First of all lil man, you look about 14 yrs old in that pic of your avatar..and by your spelling and grammar, you are about that age. Get real. Yeah, I'm gonna fly 6 hrs to NY to ball you up with some serious post up moves that scrawny guy like you can't defend..yeah, grow up. I love guys like you that talk big behind a computer screen. Ah, young bucks are a trip. Anyway getting back to JOrdan being all-time best and Kobe not being top 5. HOw many rings (rings = greatness) did Oscar, Dr. Jr, Walt Frazier or Elgin Baylor have? You can be a scorer all your career and have accomplished lots of individual awards (i.e Allen Iverson) but if you can't put it together into a championship team/rings then you're just really good, but not top 5 great. Kobe has proven himself in this league with the fastest and greatest leapers of all-time.

Top five IN NO particular order

Kobe
Jordan
Bill Russell
Jerry West (he's the NBA logo for crying out loud)
Wilt Chamberlain

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol 14, 25 first off and second off you would NOT score id bet my house and my life savings on it hell even my girl, when you played D1 and in the NCAA march madness, hit me up until then yea not a chance and second rings do NOT define greatness 100% perfcent.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL kobe better then magic.....what ever your smoking please send it my way heres my zip 14607 ill even pay shipping bc its GOTTA be good!

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep the argument on topic and let's not challenge each other to one on one ... it seems a rather fruitless challenge

Reefinginpasadena

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha you guys are making me laugh..... Ocean what team did you play on? i bet you were some low division why would you stop playing if you were a starter and seem to think you are awesome and Mr. Know it all about Basketball? If you really think those ppl you are naming could ball kobe up your crazy he is at least top 5 if you think other wise you really dont know basketball.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it was a low division one team but thats not the fact, the fact is it was d1, also what do u mean why did i stop? im 25 and got my masters,what am i going to go over seas and play, no. I have a life here and a good career. The fact that you say kobe is top five means you really have no idea about basketball. Like i said jordan took out good teams kobe hasnt

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 75 41.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 90 49.7%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.3%
Back