Michael Jordan " THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME "

Reefinginpasadena

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D1............ I'm going to leave it at that and just say you will learn over KB career he will take almost every record the leage has and has already taken so many its crazy.

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But back to the point in hand MJ is the best, and will always be the best, there will never be another player like him again or a player with his skills period to think other wise is foolish and to who ever said patrick ewing was trash you obvs never got to see him play, hands down best shooting center of all time

Are you serious? Best shooting center of all time?
haha Yao will outshoot the guy easily.

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No hes not top five it neon it was ment to say kobe. And yea ur right lol i never played bbal lol ur outta ur mind to put kobe in the top 5. And yes neon what a smart comment ur right i played at weed college moron, hey any time u wanna hoop for umm lets say ur tank hit me up rochester ny be glad to seven zip you in about a minute and a half.

Jordan
Magic
Bird
Wilt
Jerry west

all those guys where better then kobe hense not top five

Bird was the most overrated superstar in the league...

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfectly said....jordans the greast bc he can make any team a title contender.... ps id take mikan over kobe in the top five as well....he changed the way the game was played

Top 5 NBA players of all time - CraveOnline.com - Page 5

Dude some of the things u say are just crazy.
Do you even watch bball or know anything about it seriosuly man?
I mean ill give u ur precious jordan and bird. But Kobe still cant put kobe in the top 5?

haha idk. Im worrying about u. Mikan? and worthy better than Kobe? MIKAN in the top 5? ahahaha

Look at Kobe stats as a starter after the 1st 3 yrs and Jordan stats.... Hes not off. Man. Just gotta face it sometimes

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mikan changed the way the game was played so yes def better then kobe, second yao was not better shooter then ewing no way put then in post moves and watch who would shoot better.........any real expert at basketball would tell you kobes not top 5........sometimes u kobe loves need to face that truth.......and u cant just say take 3 years out of some ones career and compare them, if your gonna do that then take out jordans worst three years and watch how the number compare, u cant compare apples to oranges, and bird overrated? do you know ANY thing about basketball? those guys changed the game for good, kobe hasnt changed anything about the game

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL thats about all he has changed, guys like mikan changed the way the game was played, jordan changed the game, shaq changed the game sorry but kobe didnt do anything that hasnt already been done.......

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Rebel but the only thing I agree with Ocean is about Patrick Ewing being waaaaaaaay better than Yao..

THese are Patrick's stats:

Honors: Rookie of Year (1985); All-NBA First Team (1990); All-NBA Second Team (1988, '89, '91, '92, '93, '97); All-Defensive Second Team (1988, '89, '92); 11-time NBA All-Star; One of 50 Greatest Players in NBA History (1996); Two-time Olympic gold medalist (1984, '92).

Career Points per game for Patrick Ewing is 21
Career Points per game for Yao Ming is 19 and Yao is done for his career. Didn't play long enough to be a better player than Patrick IMO.

But just wanted to clarify that Oceanparadise is wrong about Patrick Ewing being a better shooter than Yao Ming. Patrick shot 50.4% from the field for his career while Yao Ming shot 52.5%

Last edited:

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Rebel but the only thing I agree with Ocean is about Patrick Ewing being waaaaaaaay better than Yao..

THese are Patrick's stats:

Honors: Rookie of Year (1985); All-NBA First Team (1990); All-NBA Second Team (1988, '89, '91, '92, '93, '97); All-Defensive Second Team (1988, '89, '92); 11-time NBA All-Star; One of 50 Greatest Players in NBA History (1996); Two-time Olympic gold medalist (1984, '92).

Career Points per game for Patrick Ewing is 21
Career Points per game for Yao Ming is 19 and Yao is done for his career. Didn't play long enough to be a better player than Patrick IMO.

But just wanted to clarify that Oceanparadise is wrong about Patrick Ewing being a better shooter than Yao Ming. Patrick shot 50.4% from the field for his career while Yao Ming shot 52.5%

I never said Yao was better. I said a better shooter

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mikan changed the way the game was played so yes def better then kobe, second yao was not better shooter then ewing no way put then in post moves and watch who would shoot better.........any real expert at basketball would tell you kobes not top 5........sometimes u kobe loves need to face that truth.......and u cant just say take 3 years out of some ones career and compare them, if your gonna do that then take out jordans worst three years and watch how the number compare, u cant compare apples to oranges, and bird overrated? do you know ANY thing about basketball? those guys changed the game for good, kobe hasnt changed anything about the game

You have got to be the only guy in America who woulda say MIKAN is better than Kobe haha.
IDC what he changed.

What did Bird change for the game?

It doesnt matter fi ur changing the way something is done or not. Its what your doing and Kbe is the best player on the planet. and IMO the best player to play the game.

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have got to be the only guy in America who woulda say MIKAN is better than Kobe haha.
IDC what he changed.

What did Bird change for the game?

It doesnt matter fi ur changing the way something is done or not. Its what your doing and Kbe is the best player on the planet. and IMO the best player to play the game.

+1
No way George Mikan or Bird were better than Kobe is now. Neither of them commanded a double team on every single possession. Kobe does. And neither of them won more rings than Kobe has.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm lets compare games, and lets see how much yaos will fall before he retires, ewing is a better shooter, and no im not wrong again, any one who really thinks kobe is better then jordan is dead wrong and knows nothing about the game. And compare how many shots ewing has taken vs yao, and like i said id be willing to bet when yao retires his shooting numbers arent as good as ewings

Last edited:

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And let me know when kobe beats a team that was as good as the teams jordan beat...................he hasnt........and he cant, the one time he played a team that was just as good and better he lost..........Like i said NBA was better in the jordan era then it was now

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is, but boy genius over there that pretends to know so much about the game but doesnt, thinks Yao is still going to play...with broken/weak feet/ankles I guess..lol

Last edited:

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm lets compare games, and lets see how much yaos will fall before he retires, ewing is a better shooter, and no im not wrong again, any one who really thinks kobe is better then jordan is dead wrong and knows nothing about the game. And compare how many shots ewing has taken vs yao, and like i said id be willing to bet when yao retires his shooting numbers arent as good as ewings

Hey genius, how am I wrong? I didn't create those stats, those are stats from the NBA, I am a die hard Ewing fan but even I can see that Yao shot a better percentage from the field than Patrick. NOt sure if you've heard but Yao is pretty much done with his career according to doctors and Houston reps. So as of right this second, Yao was and is a better shooter. Let's hear your response to this post...I'm sure it will be nonsense babble, but go ahead.

Back