OP
OP
Nanofins

Nanofins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys know he's at another site and have membership there, please start a thread and copy this info, or reference this thread there. The word needs to be spread about these two. If we keep following them and calling them out, they won't be able to get away with anything. Keep up the flow of information!

Psychographic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is this guys address???anyone know...i really hate when this happens and its one of the things that get me the most furious...i live in the area can someone please send me or pm me his address. i have a few police friends and an fbi friend local...i will give this guy a nice little scare....hopefully enough to stop riping people off.....i also sell to all those LFS mentioned were he goes so i will let the owners know about this guy...his ripping off days are counted..........!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending PM now

Murphs205

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
go get him,,, someone needs to do something to this A hole . has any one contacted the Florida Wildlife people that was posted a few posts ago ?? he needs some crap in his pants for sure,and for real not just a scare or bluff ...you can bet he reads these post still under a different screen name somehow...or has a friend read them and fills him in on what being said ,,,go underground and do that stuff dont post what your gonna do on this thread ,,,ill bet ya a nickle he still gets this info

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nanofins

Nanofins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, that sucks. This guys is gonna just run into someone some day and get a beat down out of no where, and he'll know why.

Psychographic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys know he's at another site and have membership there, please start a thread and copy this info, or reference this thread there. The word needs to be spread about these two. If we keep following them and calling them out, they won't be able to get away with anything. Keep up the flow of information!

I did, they obviously think he's legit.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Lalani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off topic, but Lalani your photography skills are top notch!! :)
Haha, thanks rev! I appreciate it. :)
Might post some here later.
But seriously, the deal dub man posted seems to have gone through without a hitch, but we are still looking into the scam situation. Just waiting for a bit more information.

I

inactive

View Badges
Whoever needs a hit out on this cat just PM me we'll sweep it under the rug like lazy kids cleaning.

got2envy

hello fishy fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy chit. This is the guy that I got the corals from for $40 he gave me a bunch of zoas and a nice cabbage coral. I still owe him $60 on Friday for what I got, which I will pay...he let me pay in parts since he said he had to get outta town in a hurry which I thought was very nice. He brought the stuff to my job, which was also very nice of him.
This sux if it is him, the cell phone matches the one he called me from
If I have anyones ripped off corals I will be upset :(
He seems like a nice guy
He says that this has to be a mistaken identity...am I a sucka?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.6%
Back