*** R2R Secret Santa 2023 is HERE!! Get registered!! ***

Did you know R2R has a Secret Santa gift exchange every year?

• Yep! I'm in!

Votes: 86 35.1%
  • No, I didn't know that!

Votes: 99 40.4%
  • What's a Secret Santa?

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Bah! Humbug!

Votes: 47 19.2%

• Total voters

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Filter floss, Nori sheets
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Spend time with my daughter
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Unusual plants, Succulents
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Well, I’m a Mom, so there isn’t a whole lot of relaxing. But I do like to make sure my tank looks clean every day.
  6. Is there a candy, cookie, or other treat do you remember you loved as a kid that you you haven't had in years and years? Astro Pop is the first thing that came to mind!
  7. Do you collect anything? corals, plants, candles
  8. What is your favorite color? greens, blues
  9. What size t-shirt/hoodie/socks do you wear? No thanks
  10. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Friends
  11. What type of music do you listen to? When I was young I was really into all the latest alternative bands and went to concerts almost every week, but now I mostly just hop around on the radio until I find something familiar.
  12. Do you follow any sports teams? Nope!
  13. What's your favorite fish? Clownfish
  14. Favorite coral? Rainbow Trachy
  15. Favorite invert? Starfish
  16. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? IM 40L. (I do have a build thread)
  17. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? I will not be upgrading anytime soon, but I may need to replace some things here & there, like my ATO.
  18. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? The meat corals
  19. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Seeing new corals heal themselves or develop new colors.
  20. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Something unexpected is always fun!
  21. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Probably not. My tank is pretty well stocked right now, so any other additions need to be chosen carefully.
Excited to participate for the 5th time!

Marine Iguana

View Badges
Reaction score
Excited to participate in the Reef2Reef Secret Santa again in 2023!

Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Coffee
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Enjoy a meal with friends after church!
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Playing guitar, house plants, strategy board games, DND, going to local breweries
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Enjoy an IPA and do maintenance on the reef while listening to a podcast
  6. Is there a candy, cookie, or other treat do you remember you loved as a kid that you you haven't had in years and years? Not really
  7. Do you collect anything? House plants, theology books
  8. What is your favorite color? Mustard Yellow
  9. What size t-shirt/hoodie/socks do you wear? Large
  10. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Any videos from Wendigoon on YouTube
  11. What type of music do you listen to? A bit of everything, mainly Christian, alt and folk
  12. Do you follow any sports teams? Nope
  13. What's your favorite fish? Regal Angel
  14. Favorite coral? Orange Herpolitha Tongue Coral
  15. Favorite invert? Anemone Shrimp
  16. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? 150g Mixed reef- right now all the fish are in quarantine due to an ich outbreak
  17. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Currently fighting Dinos in the display, so hopefully overcoming that! Looking to get a small hydros controller to help monitor the tank and run an auto-top off as my wife and I will be gone for most of this summer doing mission work.
  18. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My magnificent fox face "Big Momma"
  19. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Uncommon fish (not necessarily expensive, just not commonly kept), and "reef safe with caution" fish being kept with corals
  20. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Anything really, it's the thought that counts :) Maybe coffee from your favorite local roaster?
  21. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* At the current moment no, I need to solve my Dino problem before I start rebuilding my coral population :/
  22. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) Nope :)

Last edited:

JZ199

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Cleaning gadgets, pods, tank supplies
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? any activity with my little guy, do tank maintenance, go for walks, mountain bike
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? anything outdoors, going to the gym to lift, projects, crafting, mountain biking, hiking, video games
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? watching the tank, watching tv, going outside
  6. Is there a candy, cookie, or other treat do you remember you loved as a kid that you you haven't had in years and years? I love any sort of chocolates lol
  7. Do you collect anything? Not much anymore, I used to collect model cars, ufc cards
  8. What is your favorite color? Green
  9. What size t-shirt/hoodie/socks do you wear? XXL
  10. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Anything funny, documentaries, reality shows with my wife
  11. What type of music do you listen to? Country, Rock
  12. Do you follow any sports teams? Not as close anymore, but the Phillies
  13. What's your favorite fish? Trigger Fish
  14. Favorite coral? Hammers/Frogspawns
  15. Favorite invert? Octopus & Peppermint Shrimp
  16. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? My current running tank is a Fluval Flex 32.5 it currently does not have corals as I'm writing this, at one point it did have a Frogspawn and Green Nepthea. It's currently housing my Pencil Urchin, 2 Clowns, and my Royal Gramma. I do not have a build thread currently.
  17. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? When finances allow and I find a nano/kit I'm really wanting to set up a nano tank. I originally wanted to go huge next, but my son absolutely loves helping with water changes and feeding the fish, so I think it would be awesome and not as overwhelming for him to help build a Nano Tank that he can be a part of from the begining.
  18. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My Royal Gramma when he makes an appearance, and when I had my corals I loved watching them sway
  19. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Setting up new tanks, adding in new fish,corals, or equipment... Pretty much anything new happening!
  20. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) I'm not too picky! Anything that can be used in or for a tank, and fish room type decor or clothing. I'm not picky or set on anything specific, I like to be surprised!
  21. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes possibly, any simple hardy corals, inverts, shrimp,CUC or pods
  22. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) Not that at can think of right now :)

Scott Schimmel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in?  USA
What is one thing you always need more of? Apex Trident solution
What do you like to do on the weekends? Tank Maintenance and spending time with family
What are your other hobbies/interests? 3d Printing
How do you relax after a long day at work? Hangout with the family
Is there a candy, cookie, or other treat do you remember you loved as a kid that you you haven't had in years and years? Whatchamacallit candy bar
Do you collect anything? No
What is your favorite color? Gray
What size t-shirt/hoodie/socks do you wear? XXXL and size 13 foot
What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Star Wars
What type of music do you listen to? Country
Do you follow any sports teams? Chicago Bears and Iowa Hawkeyes
What's your favorite fish? Tangs
Favorite coral?  Torch
Favorite invert? Cleaner Shrimp
Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? 220 DT / Fish, Coral, Inverts / Yes
Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Looking to convert XR15's to G6 with upgrade kits.
What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? All my fish and Coral
Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? New Coral
What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) I'm open to anything tank related. Check my elfster for ideas
Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No
Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) Nope

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm in again this year!

2. What is one thing you always need more of? Charcoal for smoking meat (BBQing). LOL
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? BBQ and relax. Visit fish stores. Travel when possible
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Coffee (all things coffee...I'm aspiring to open a coffee shop someday), BBQing (I have a Masterbuilt gravity-fed charcoal smoker that I love to cook on),
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? BBQing, watching TV with my kids,
  6. Is there a candy, cookie, or other treat do you remember you loved as a kid that you you haven't had in years and years? I can't think of any, but I like all things Oreo, Reeses, and chocolate in general
  7. Do you collect anything? Star Wars stuff, coffee stuff, Lord of the Rings stuff, Marvel comics stuff
  8. What is your favorite color? Black, but I like most dark colors
  9. What size t-shirt/hoodie/socks do you wear? XXL for t-shirts and hoodies, 11-12 for socks
  10. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Marvel movies (well...the ones before "End Game" anyway) , and my wife and I watch Friends over and over and over...
  11. What type of music do you listen to? All kinds of stuff, but my favorite stuff is the grunge alternative stuff of the late 90s early 2000s.
  12. Do you follow any sports teams? New Orleans Saints
  13. What's your favorite fish? tough question. I like wrasses a lot.
  14. Favorite coral? Acros
  15. Favorite invert? Bubble-tip Anemones
  16. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? I'm in the process of getting a 225g peninsula set up. Waiting on a repair to get finished in our kitchen and then it's game on! It's going to be a pretty standard mixed reef I think. Click the badge under my username or the link in my signature to see it.
  17. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Just getting started on setting it up so...
  18. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Well, at the moment...all I have is my 10-year-old clownfish swimming around in his 25g holding tank.
  19. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? I think I'm a pretty stereotypical reefer. I love corals...and fish...and corals...and fish...and corals...
  20. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Oh man, anything related to the hobbies mentioned above. I think I'm pretty easy to buy for. I like novel kind of collectible stuff related to my hobbies/interests, but honestly, I'm sure I'm pretty happy with anything.
  21. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sadly, no. Nowhere to put livestock atm.
  22. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) Nah.

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Money? More Space in Tank? lol ... honestly Reef Moonshiners chemicals and Oceamo MS tests for Reef Moonshiners - most other things i'm stocked up on - but am always willing to try high quality fish foods.
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? I do enjoy working on the tank, but if i'm not working on the tank and have free time I'd like to play video games or watch anime.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Video games (mainly Destiny 2 on Steam since my ps5 died over summer and I never bothered to replace it) and watching anime on Cruchyroll. I also tend to collect figures from video games and high end Godzilla figures/ sofubi. Reefing is my main hobby.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Honestly don't get much time to relax as I have a toddler and am the one to usually get dinner ready etc. I usually do something with the tank and/ or just crash on the couch with TV with whatever my daughter is watching (Bluey for the win)
  6. Is there a candy, cookie, or other treat do you remember you loved as a kid that you you haven't had in years and years? Not in particular
  7. Do you collect anything? Besides coral and coral related things - I have an extensive Godzilla collection
  8. What is your favorite color? For clothing I usually go darker towards greys, navy, forest green etc... for coral - as bright as flamboyant as possible lol.
  9. What size t-shirt/hoodie/socks do you wear? 3XL, my attempts at losing weight have not worked...
  10. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Nightmare Before Christmas
  11. What type of music do you listen to? Not a big music person - but because of my daughter we listen to basically Disney music... My favorite band is Red Hot Chili Peppers though.
  12. Do you follow any sports teams? Nope. Used to follow NJ Devils hockey but not in the past 6 or 7 years...
  13. What's your favorite fish? I may be most disappointed if I lost my Larmarck Angel...
  14. Favorite coral? Acros. SC Orange Passion at the moment.
  15. Favorite invert? I had a starfish that I recently lost after about 10 months (think he wandered too close to powerhead and just couldn't recover from it). Had been him.
  16. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? No build threads (I should do one eventually)
    1. 75 Display with 30 gallon sump - SPS dominate - up and running for about a year and a half now.
    2. A neglected 25 gal AIO in my home office that i can't seem to beat dinos/algae in. Mainly fish and RFA
    3. 60 gallon frag tank I just started for mushrooms and to move my LPS out of my SPS dominate tank
    4. 60 gallon frag tank w/ sump in process that will be for SPS frags so I can move the 4/5 frag racks in my main tank out.
    5. 45 gallon bowfront w/ sump (repurposing from freshwater) in process that is planned to be used for Seahorses for my wife
    6. Also have a 150 freshwater with African Cichlids and a 75 gallon freshwater with an Oscar.
  17. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Just upgraded a bunch of things on my main tank. Only upgrade to it is a bigger tank eventually, which making the frag tanks is helping to regain space in that tank.
  18. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Love just looking at the acros with the orange glasses on under deep blues... if acro polyps are out i love looking at those...
  19. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Just having success with acros with seeing new growth and good color/ health/ polyps. Setbacks are so depressing and i'm currently going through some so i miss seeing polyps out on acros and good healthy color on some of my larger pieces...
  20. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) If my family were to ask i'd say gift card to one of my favorite places (WWC, TSA, Battlecorals, Cherry Corals). Otherwise I'm always a fan of pretty much any reef related stuff - especially acropora stuff and I'm an engineer in trade so I really like getting into the science of reefing and learniing as much as I can. I'm lazy and disorganized most of the time though - so anything to help make life easy or keep me organized is a win.
  21. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Not directly, currently over capacity, but gift cards for livestock are always appreciated.
  22. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) Can't think of any... i think i covered most things above...

AllanPritchard

View Badges
Reaction score
I love doing the Reef 2 Reef Secret Santa. Its always fun and a challenge being an international.

1. What country are you located in?
    New Zealand - (West Coast South island)
  2. What is one thing you always need more of?
    Patience mostly.. and sand oddly, i keep syphoning to much out while cleaning.
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends?
    Currently we are building our new house so I have not had a weekend in two years. Would like to give one a go though, I think I remember what they were like.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests?
    Volunteer Ambulance Officer, Volunteer Fire Brigade,
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work?
    Usually a beer or two maybe a bourbon and coke or three in the weekends.
  6. Is there a candy, cookie, or other treat do you remember you loved as a kid that you you haven't had in years and years?
    Chocolate coated coffee beans, Sooooo good but dangerous if you want to sleep
  7. Do you collect anything?
    Sand - See number 2. usually to clean and reuse. :) Otherwise no.
  8. What is your favorite color?
    Blue
  9. What size t-shirt/hoodie/socks do you wear?
    Medium, 7-9 socks
  10. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again?
    Zombieland, but I also love watching standup comedy such as Jim Jefferies and George Carlin over again.
  11. What type of music do you listen to?
    70-80s Rock.
  12. Do you follow any sports teams?
    Red Bull Racing - V8 Supercars
  13. What's your favorite fish?
    Pyramid Butterfly
  14. Favorite coral?
    Plating Montipora
  15. Favorite invert?
    Cleaner Shrimp
  16. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread?
    I have a 400lt tank currently with a mixed reef, mostly leathers and LPS corals. I haven't introduced much as will be going through a huge upgrade. The new house will have a 850lt look through and a full fish room below. Yes I have a build thread but its a bit slow as still buidling the house.
  17. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)?
    Yes, see 16. Huge upgrade that will take quite some time to do.
  18. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank?
    I love watching the corals grow and multiply over time, the Plating Montipora grows like a weed and the Euphyllias are constantly growing new branches,
  19. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over?
    I do like technology and DIY. I just want to have a thriving part of the ocean in my home with everyone living happily (not eating each other)
  20. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.)
    Most likely my match won't be in the same hemisphere so local vouchers, books via amazon, and even a zoom call and see their tanks ?
  21. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
    No, logistics would be impossible
  22. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.)
    Nothing comes to mind

vabben

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Food Frozen & Dry, Test Kits
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Do outside activities with my two sons. Hunt, Fish, Sports
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Hunting and Fishing
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? A little vodka...
  6. Is there a candy, cookie, or other treat do you remember you loved as a kid that you you haven't had in years and years? No, I have young boys.
  7. Do you collect anything? High-end Acros! My boys are into Football and F1 cards, so I collect with them.
  8. What is your favorite color? Black
  9. What size t-shirt/hoodie/socks do you wear? XL
  10. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Big Lebowski
  11. What type of music do you listen to? All of it.
  12. Do you follow any sports teams? Iowa Haweyes, Dallas Cowboys, Chicago Cubs
  13. What's your favorite fish? Tang
  14. Favorite coral? Acropora
  15. Favorite invert? My pistol shrimp, only because I've had him for years and years
  16. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? 120 main display, acro dominated, no build thread. 60 frag tank, right now only holding bubble tips, no build thread.
  17. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? I'd like a better-looking cooling solution for my display, GHL 6 fan. Automate my moonshine dosing, looking at adding 10+ doser heads.
  18. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My favorite is probably noticing growth on acros or watching my pig for fish when my auto-feeder turns on.
  19. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? New tech and automation
  20. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) Trident reagents, Kalk, Food (frozen or dry)
  21. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Maybe...High end acros.
  22. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.)

FutterBingers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Filter Socks!
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Relax with my dogs and tank maintenance
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? 3D Printing, engineering, pc gaming
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? I like to sit in my fish room and watch the tank with a drink! ( I love Guinness) If not that, I’m watching Netflix!
  6. Is there a candy, cookie, or other treat do you remember you loved as a kid that you you haven't had in years and years? Andes mints! Haven’t had those in so long!
  7. Do you collect anything? I have a shelf of coral skeletons (failed acros, Montipora colonies that bleached, etc) I also collect funky (fun) socks and beer tap handles.
  8. What is your favorite color? Purple/ Green
  9. What size t-shirt/hoodie/socks do you wear? Large for t shirt and hoodie, regular size socks
  10. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? I love Scott Pilgrim VS the world, Interstellar or anything space related, TV show-wise, I love the office!
  11. What type of music do you listen to? I love Marty Robbins, Rock, Rap, Hip-Hop.
  12. Do you follow any sports teams? Not really, but I enjoy watching the Cubs
  13. What's your favorite fish? Cleaner wrasse
  14. Favorite coral? It’s a tie between Leather/ mushrooms. Really any soft corals!
  15. Favorite invert? Starfish!
  16. Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? I have a 23 gallon SR Aquaristic aquarium with an Icecap 13 gallon sump. Running radion pro lights and a drilled in overflow. Right now I have two clowns, and a small wrasse. Trochus snails, blue leg hermits, a blue linckia star, and a clam. I’ve got corals ranging from: Montipora, pectinia, a handful of mushrooms, different types of leathers, hammer corals, a chalice, Xenia, zoanthids, and green star polyps. I’ve got a Deep sand bed and a ton of live rock.
  17. Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? Some reef safe gloves or a Julian’s thing to feed corals without putting my hands in the tank. Bonecutters at some point. I would like to start dosing but I need to research more about it before I start.
  18. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? All the inverts walk around doing their job, and the corals sway in the flow!
  19. Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? Any time I get to add something to my tank or tweak it in any way!
  20. What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) blue light filtering sunglasses, kalkwasser, filter socks, coral and fish food, CARBON, really anything that us reefers can use! Funky socks, candy, dog treats, reef tank swag, anything really! I’m thankful to participate and not picky in the slightest.
  21. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes! Literally anything! Corals, fish, inverts, macro algae. Like I mentioned earlier I LOVE soft corals! Peppermint shrimp, crabs, nano fish, you name it! I’ve got a home for it here!
  22. Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) nope!

Last edited:

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in? United States

What is one thing you always need more of? Help with projects around the house. It seems no one has time to help anymore. When they need help, I am the first one there.

What do you like to do on the weekends? Pretty much anything besides work. Day trips.

What are your other hobbies/interests? Reefing, IT, designing, building cooking.

How do you relax after a long day at work? I don’t, I am working on that.

Is there a candy, cookie, or other treat do you remember you loved as a kid that you haven't had in years and years? I make anything that I like, so those cravings are very few.

Do you collect anything? Tools, kitchen small wares, antique cans.

What is your favorite color? Blue.

What size t-shirt/hoodie/socks do you wear? T-shirts (XL) Hoodie (XXL) Socks (L)

What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Classic comedies.

What type of music do you listen to? It depends on the mood I’m in, but our broad range of music.

Do you follow any sports teams? Baseball.

What's your favorite fish? Niger Trigger.

Favorite coral? Walt Disney Arco.

Favorite invert? Sea urchins

Tell us about your tank(s)! What size are they? What do you keep in them? Do you have a build thread? I am in between systems right now, I have a custom tank ready for delivery, but we are in the process of looking for a house. If the house hunting takes any longer, I am thinking about setting up a small system.

Do you have any planned upgrades or hopeful future tweaks to your tank(s)? I am really excited to set up my new tank, but it may be 6 months or so.

What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? The fish swim.

Are there any parts of the reef hobby you get really excited over? The Science.

What are some good gift ideas for you? (This isn't meant to be a wish list. Just some general thoughts or ideas for whoever draws your name.) In the past three years, I have learned a lot with my cancer diagnosis. I am just happy and blessed to have another day.

Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I am tankless, that would be a no :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Are there any additional questions you wish we had asked that we didn't? (Add those questions in under these and post your answers.) What are my favorite charities.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
No takers this year? Anyone else remember a few years ago when we had 350 participants?
Give it some time, it will happen in the end. ;) This weekend, this tread should pick up some traction. Especially now that Thanksgiving is over.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
I think we may be getting close to the first draw too.
Great News Lol GIF by NBC

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 101 44.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 77 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 37 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back