Status
Not open for further replies.

OLDSUN

Polyp Hospice Worker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, they say there's a sucker born every minute. What else would you expect from an Ebay site? It's sellers like this that do ruin this hobby. Does it look rare to anybody here? I think not. Shame on this seller for taking advantage of the unknowing.

Mitsuko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm requesting that these threads are closed. I will not state my opinion on the matter because I would then be a hypocrite. But I will state that I'm tired of reading every single persons opinion. Everyday one of these threads are opened to cry about the prices of this hobby. Hello, its pricey period. Any noob knows this. I'm not supporting high prices nor am I supporting any individuals but these crying threads have to come to a stop.

OP
OP
jaytizzle

jaytizzle

Fish Pro
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not exactly complaining about the price, just pointing out that I think it is ridiculous. Last time I checked, though, I am allowed to state my opinion.

eggie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like the Devil's Aurora very nice in color
Happy bidding :tongue:

Gomojoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm requesting that these threads are closed. I will not state my opinion on the matter because I would then be a hypocrite. But I will state that I'm tired of reading every single persons opinion. Everyday one of these threads are opened to cry about the prices of this hobby. Hell:tongue::tongue::tongue:eek:, its pricey period. Any noob knows this. I'm not supporting high prices nor am I supporting any individuals but these crying threads have to come to a stop.

Are you serious? The only person who would post this reply is someone who wants to be able to rip people off more! That's a real good idea! Let's prevent people talking about outragous prices! Let's only have positive posts about $100+ per polyp is awesome! :tongue:

Mitsuko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an FYI...I have 10 gallon tank and have never sold anything in my life nor do I know who is selling it. Search through all my posts. I'm just tired of reading every new thread and its people complaining. Apparently no one here understands simple economics. I never stated an opinion in the first post. Now I will. It is ridiculous. I AGREE with you. But come on, broken record boo hoo I can't afford an expensive hobby. To each his own...I apologize for my original post...

Last edited:

eggie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys calm down dont make this look like were in the battle forum
People are not stupid they know how much money they are spending in a what ever called zoa so let them be happy and spend there money

If they were more on intrested in saving money or intelligent they wouldve ask first before bidding and they just dont care and bid so why should we care

softiegirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the picture is wayyyyyyyyyyy photoshopped for starters. People will pay what people will pay, we've all seen it. if we choose to take part, does that make us fools? not really. beauty is in the eye (and pocket) of the beholder. to each his own! cest la vie! my quotes for the nite! lol

ZoaFan08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that picture looks like all the colors were painted on in photoshop.

dtpollard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing that would worry me is that all his seller feedback is old, the new feedback was mostly one purchase he made from one of our sponsors, no this was not among them, I checked. Just would seem curious as to where it came from and I think there should be a parent photo. That's just me, suspicious by nature. Caveat Emptor.

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it comes to pricing, not one of use can set the price of which another person is willing to pay.
If a coral bids up to 500.00 then thats what the coral is worth to the buyer. 500.00 would be a lot for me to spend on a single coral. But, I know people and have friend that would pay it in a second it they want it. When you are making millions a year whats 500.00? You never know who is on the other end bidding, a person that might hardly make there rent because they spent so much on a coral or a person that would consider 500.00 to be chump change.
In all, you cant judge the seller nor the buyer in such a transaction. If both people in the transaction are happy then it was a good experience.

Last edited:

oceaninabox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember Orange Envy's, Purple Deaths, Nuclear Greens, Tubs Blue, Captain America etc...? Anything that is the new buzz will warrant a hefty price. Dont be a hater. If you dont like it, dont bid. Obviously somebody++++++ really likes this single polyp and is beyond rational thinking for bidding on it. But, it is their option and let them do so!!!!!

noobreef408

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAHAHAH wow i dont know who posted it up,but definitely is funny. as i have posted a couple of days this polyp is already named Devil's Aura Sold from my lfs consignment with smoone else. Its a really nice one And it definitely is not photoshopped i currently have two polyps of this i think its really nice definitely wroth it if ur a zoa fan? so its called supply and demand if u find a colony of this sellit to me for 150 i will buy it. And if you feel like selling per polyp for 150 i wouldnt mind either because ur doing what everyone else is, trying to sell something rare for a high price which makes perfect sense? and it is more rare than the purple hornet beacuse purple hornet is soo common now anyone with moeny can buy it but in this case the devils aura are still new to the hobby so tahts what they're going for hey at least its not going for 500 a polyp =] happy reefing

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back