Status
Not open for further replies.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK never mind then. I won't point it out to you, or else you *will* make fun of me!

Haha..no jab at you cromag... I like you and you've been very kind to me..I'm just reporting my gender, that's all...female, all the time.

Jisko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is such a cool idea :D

I'm new to the game however I'd love to join in!

1. What is your shirt size? Small

2. What are your favorite candy/snacks? If you have allergies please list: ie peanuts, gluten free, etc. Gummy bears are the best

3. If someone were to send coral are you okay with that? If yes please list types you are into: ie sps, lps, etc. YES! I'd love corals, anything for a beginner

4. Are you over 21? Yes, 23

5. What are your other interest and hobbies? I have a pet rat, 2 cats and my fish. I'm also an IT student :)

6. Gender? Male

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course I'm joining in on the fun :)

1. XL

2. Peanut butter cups and the minis, chocolate.

3. Yes. Anything but sticks for the time being as Alcatraz my chainlink is a bit clumsy.

4. Yes..... (Whoever I get if over 21 is getting some homemade bourbon balls ;))

5. Huge Duke fan, disc golf, Eels, Siberian huskies (I have 2).

6. Male

bump3rb33tl3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in, I love Secret Santa!

1. What is your shirt size?......Med

2. What are your favorite candy/snacks? If you have allergies please list: ie peanuts, gluten free, etc........ No allergies. I like peanut m&m's

3. If someone were to send coral are you okay with that? If yes please list types you are into: ie sps, lps, etc.........Corals would be a welcome treat! LPS are my favorite.

4. Are you over 21?...... Oh yes, just celebrated the 21st anniversary of my 21st birthday :)

5. What are your other interest and hobbies?........ Gardening, History, and just being outdoors....and football!

6. Gender?.......Female

Pugfishluv3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. 1. What is your shirt size? Large
  2. 2. What are your favorite candy/snacks? If you have allergies please list: ie peanuts, gluten free, etc. No allergies peanuts

3. If someone were to send coral are you okay with that? If yes please list types you are into: ie sps, lps, etc. Yes but hubby wants a flame angel so something it most likely won't eat lol macros are welcome to

4. Are you over 21? Yes

5. What are your other interest and hobbies? Gardening and anything I can learn

6. Gender? Female

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well let's jump in lol.

Shirt well I'm a big ol reefing biker that's got a sweet tooth lol. So 2xl or 3xl depending we all know some run different or shrinkage is greater with some more than others lol.

Snacks well did I say big and sweet together haha. Anything chocolate or peanut butter always makes life better lol. Gummys regular or sour, starburst, pretzels.

Corals are always a pleasure to receive zoas lps or hardy sps. Rbta also wouldn't be sent back haha lol.

Well last birthday was July and said I'm 49 lol.

HARLEY DAVIDSON!!!!!!!! LOL
Enjoy U of M football and the Lions hopefully they win again this season lol. We have a boxer and Doberman also. Love camping and family times together. Kids love water parks and movies. Starting a small garden next year. Photography is a budding hobby from reefing lol.

Well I'm definitely a man n other half is female lol.

This is a great time of year and fun to share with others. Thanks for doing all the work to bring it to life guys.

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 week until online registration opens! Sitting at 21 participants currently.

No 1 has yet but I realize life can get crazy. If for any reason you need to drop out please let us know by November 22, 2016.

I will also be copying links to list on post 1, so that once you know your person, all you have to do is go down the list and click that name with it directing you to their answers from the questionaire.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh............. that time of the year again that I need to get my hat out and do my rounds by my friends who have been good year round but also the naughty ones will get a Diesel Claus visit ;)

santa sled.JPG

Last edited:

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh............. that time of the year again that I need to get my hat out and do my rounds by my friends who have been good year round but also the naughty ones will get a Diesel Claus visit ;)

santa sled.JPG
Btw, that ain't my new sled in the back ground but I had a crew working last year at NASA as NASA is a long time client of me.
Had to bring down some presents and bonuses for Christmas last year as why this great pic ;)

That said I'm game in this secret Santa thingie!
Please post your responses to the following ...

1. What is your shirt size?

2. What are your favorite candy/snacks? If you have allergies please list: ie peanuts, gluten free, etc.

3. If someone were to send coral are you okay with that? If yes please list types you are into: ie sps, lps, etc.

4. Are you over 21?

5. What are your other interest and hobbies?

6. Gender?

clownfish chris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in on this!
1. What is your shirt size? XL

2. What are your favorite candy/snacks? If you have allergies please list: ie peanuts, gluten free, etc. Anything vanilla or chocolate without nuts or fruit.

3. If someone were to send coral are you okay with that? If yes please list types you are into: ie sps, lps, etc. SPS and Zoas as long as they aren't all green.

4. Are you over 21? Yeppers!

5. What are your other interest and hobbies? Fly Fishing. Arduino Projects

6. Gender? Male last I checked.

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

adestafi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im game :)

Questionnaire:
1. What is your shirt size? XL

2. What are your favorite candy/snacks? If you have allergies please list: ie peanuts, gluten free, etc.
no allergies, love anything chocolate.. or flavored popcorns...

3. If someone were to send coral are you okay with that? If yes please list types you are into: ie sps, lps, etc.
I'm cool with a coral, my tank is mixed- BUT my tank is already packed.

4. Are you over 21?
... ... ... yes... ... i prefer the liz taylor approach to my age.. i just keep repeating the good years hahahah

5. What are your other interest and hobbies?
weightlifting, travel, Packers and Cornhuskers for FOOTBALL and Kentucky BASKETBALL...

6. Gender?
I am a FEMALE... don't get it twisted.. i just love the movie Anchorman

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tracking number is not good enough? I mean even first class USPS has provides tracking number now.
btw, can we do delivery confirmation when using paypal to generate shipping label?

4. Delivery confirmation is mandatory!!! When you ship, you must email us the information as to your shipping delivery method of choice.
Totally acceptable by providing a tracking number. That's all that I care about just in case there's a mishap in shipping and we're not looking at someone like o_O "Did you really"?
Some type of proof is all that matters.

We have a great sponsor here.
https://www.shipyouraquatics.com/

Check them out especially for ppl that want to send a coral, but I'm afraid that shipping will be more or the same as the coral.
Well it depends of course on the coral ;)

Here a statement from their sponsor page
Quote) We offer an opening discount of 30% off the FedEx retail rates for Priority Overnight shipping, and we offer custom rates according to volume and need. If you want to contact me directly and discuss an account, or rates, you can reach us at [email protected]. Use code R2R40 and get 40% off your first shipment as well! (one 40% code redeemable per account)"

They ship everything not just corals but also your candy and use the 40% on that too, Make a account with them as that's free and it's always nice to have a good rate, Christmas is coming up so you want also maybe send a package to family or your kids in college or just because you like someone somewhere that is special or was special :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 175 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back