R2R Secret Santa Registration and Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

bump3rb33tl3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@bump3rb33tl3 man that's no good what seems to be the problem?
What kinda sps?
Lol! Nope, no good....crumby part is i am stuck at work and can't get into the tank until later tonight. Ive made a couple of big changes in filtration and dosing over the past couple of months so I have a good idea of where to look. I should have a more clear picture after I get some good readings tonight. Will keep ya posted!

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello SS!!!

I just wanted to take a minute to say 'Thank You' to all who participated! I have had the most amazing time with each of you; laughing, crying and at times losing my mind!!!:p

You all are by far the best group of individuals that I have had the opportunity to interacted with on R2R!!!

You all are the sweetest, most generous and kind group of crazy nuts that I have had the privilege to get to know!!! Each of you should be very proud and humbled by what was built here!!! While the original intent of this thread was to exchange a few lil' gifts with another reefing addict it seems that more than that took place! Some of us were able to create amazing friendships that will last forever and that was all because of this lil' thread and its participants!!!

I could individually tag and say something to each and everyone of you and tell you just how special you are but I won't and hope that you already know that!!! Each person brought a different personality to this lil' group which is what made it so special!!!

But, I would like to put out a special thank you to @Duke4Life ... You my KY friend are an amazing man!!! We had a connection of friendship from the beginning ... Must be a redneck thing!!!! What you did here was beyond anything I expected and for that I am so thankful!!! I would also like to sorry ...

Helen Ann

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The juries out, she might have gone swimming and is being held hostage by a shark:eek:
My friends a while back saw my screen name and were like "No The Shark or Sharkey?" I caught some flack from them and should have known as our "Shark Pack" has been together for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back