The Ultimate Coral Room

mmatt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful set up. And awesome build. Can you give me some info on that automated pump for you water changes? Do you have it set up for just top off or just water changes or both?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got it all filled up with water!
600g later she's running with no leaks.
Always a great feeling!

IMG_1270.JPG

That's awesome!

When you have so much plumbing to do it gets tiring and by the end you feel like you might have missed something or not taken enough time. But after the leak test confirms you did good, it feels great!

OP
OP
AcroFarmerRWB

AcroFarmerRWB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome!

When you have so much plumbing to do it gets tiring and by the end you feel like you might have missed something or not taken enough time. But after the leak test confirms you did good, it feels great!
I finished filling the tank at about 9 pm and checked for leaks for over an hour then set 5 alarms thru the night to go check it for leaks hahahah
Not doubting my reef plumbing experience but I was surprised to have not even a drop!

OP
OP
AcroFarmerRWB

AcroFarmerRWB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful set up. And awesome build. Can you give me some info on that automated pump for you water changes? Do you have it set up for just top off or just water changes or both?
I will post more on in at a later date, it's installed but not running right now because in in the cycle stages!

gig 'em

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful design and build so far! Do you have an infloor drain or do you have a line leading to a drain for your water changes?

Did you build the stand to compensate for the angle of the garage floor? Do you have a vent for removing humid air to prevent mold issues?

Sorry for all the questions, this is something I would love to do one day in the future as well and I would love to learn from your experience!

jefra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All your progress so far is impressive, but that frag tank in particular is awesome

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you happen to mention what your company name is? Do you have a website or facebook page?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back