• Start date
  • Tagged users None

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How exactly does anemone stings work? Are there some that are more lethal than others? I'm wondering if I was to get a RBTA and put it close to the Maxi would either one kill the other?

Anemones are mobile. My guess is one or the other would move out of range of the tentacles.

CJ

NeveroddoreveN

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PC090087.jpg

PC110117.jpg

PC040193.jpg

PC040201.jpg

P1290081.jpg

sourorange.jpg

My little sister says that "it looks like an underwater fairy mermaid garden!" 1smile1

jbannick22586

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome nems. I have one that has a special taste for cerith snails, He spits out a shell once every 2 weeks or so!

Madreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice minis everyone!

I'm wondering how these would do in a fuge. My fuge has no sand and just a little flow. It's lit by pc bulbs. I wanted to try a few of these but there's no way I'd put them in my display. Im too worried about my fish. Would it be worth it to try? Any thoughts?

elegant_reefer

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice minis everyone!

I'm wondering how these would do in a fuge. My fuge has no sand and just a little flow. It's lit by pc bulbs. I wanted to try a few of these but there's no way I'd put them in my display. Im too worried about my fish. Would it be worth it to try? Any thoughts?

They would do fine but what use would it be if you can't even see them!

Madreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can see my fuge just fine. It's not hidden in some other room or something. It's just in the stand below. Yes, I'd have to clean the glass more often, but I think there's a few anemones and crabs that would be pretty neat to keep in there. The more diverse a tank the better I think. I think I'll give a few a try.

Zoanthkid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMAG0932.jpg
this is mine, sorry for the cell phone pic but u can see it has a good array of colors to it... Not bad for a 20$ pickup at a swap...:wink:

Pufferpunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a mini-nem forest! How do you like those tulips? I just cleaned out my entire system, because of the takeover of them.

socalnems

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody?

Anyone got blues?

Vendors say that they are super rare and they are 1 in 500 but this is just a marketing scheme...so I now there are tons out there.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back