• Start date
  • Tagged users None

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't worry Paul, they love to move around and often go into the shadows.

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more eye candy........... ;]

P1290084.jpg

P1290081.jpg

P1260008.jpg

P1160009_02.jpg

P1060109.jpg

sourorange.jpg

Salty D

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a newer pic of mine. My only complaint is it killed one of my clowns. Though they are small...they are lethal.
PICT2053-Copy.jpg

eastamherstbias

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I have built it up over the last couple months. They frag well as long as you get the mouth. Now I am just letting them heal and grow before I try to trade them.

oigimsar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful nems. A couple of months ago I had a couple fish disappear...it didn't occur to me until reading the last few posts that it could have been my nems.
The clown goby makes sense but how do they catch the bigger fish...like the anthias?

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine caught one of my Lyretail Anthias and one of my Clown Gobies. I wish I would have gotten pic's of the Anthias but I was too bummed and didn't think of it.

Salty D

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be most concerned if there are fish like blennies or gobies that like to perch on rocks. If you feed the nem...make sure to feed it after everyone has full bellies. I made the mistake of feeding the nem first and a hungry clown shot in for a free meal and got stuck for a couple seconds. He got away that time and had a bunch of little black sting marks on his side. Thought he learned his lesson but next time he didnt get away.

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, I wasn't aware that these guys will eat fish, I'm so glad that I didn't pick one up from Divers Den a while ago. Had one in my cart and everything. :)

Regardless, I love the colors that these guys show, some of them are amazing to look at.

Salty D

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a few new ones. They haven't opened up fully yet but I couldn't help myself with the camera. I'll take more later when they settle in a bit.
IMAG0623.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

IMAG0618.jpg

RZ5T

Heart Breaker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20 minutes after putting my Maxi in the tank it moved in between two rocks and it hasn't come out since. Is there any tricks on getting these guys to move?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back