202 Gallon Diesel Tank.

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My already Bandit and Flame are nipping so now and then on the SPS only, I have a Black and White Clam in there and that would be my only concern.
Nipping on the SPS is good as it promote a compact growth, only draw back is hardly no PE on the outer branches but enough where they can't reach the polyps which is no problem to me ;)
Ben I need you to come to the east coast and start an LFS with me.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben I need you to come to the east coast and start an LFS with me.

I thought about that 20 years ago already but I enjoy the hobby more as a hobby, when a business it's all different.
And besides that I love my status as a [HASHTAG]#reefsquad[/HASHTAG] and don't want to lose that as I will once I turn it into business.

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought about that 20 years ago already but I enjoy the hobby more as a hobby, when a business it's all different.
And besides that I love my status as a [HASHTAG]#reefsquad[/HASHTAG] and don't want to lose that as I will once I turn it into business.
Well if you change your mind, you can grow the coral and fish. I'm an all-star at cleaning the Skimmers and using a mag-float. We would be unstoppable.

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if you change your mind, you can grow the coral and fish. I'm an all-star at cleaning the Skimmers and using a mag-float. We would be unstoppable.

But who wants to buy my corals..............:p
Hey I'm down too. I live 20 minutes from @joshkirkland83. I have alot of collector zoas flourishing in a biocube. Diesel has the other good stuff, and josh, I've seen your stuff on savannah reefers. I'm about to start a coral room.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Diesel has the right frame of mind, once you turn a hobby into a business, it is totally different. On that note I have to go scan invoices and receipts:)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been like................... a lot of days that something new happened to the Diesel tank but something really Angelish is about to happen.

I hit myself up with a bonus for the month of May with all that rain in TX I was able to keep my company on schedule as we worked day and night.
Here is the bonus and will be here next week, QT is ready although I just have to observe it for a week or three
and force it to eat nasty live black worms :eek: and as main diet LRS.

The Interruptus.
interruptus3-L.jpg

Big thanks to Colby with PIA.

Such a gorgeous fish! Congrats!

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My already Bandit and Flame are nipping so now and then on the SPS only, I have a Black and White Clam in there and that would be my only concern.
Nipping on the SPS is good as it promote a compact growth, only draw back is hardly no PE on the outer branches but enough where they can't reach the polyps which is no problem to me ;)
Having the same issue between my SPS and my Regal, Potters and Tinkeri. SPS still seems to be growing. Just no PE at times. PE is mainly at night

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having the same issue between my SPS and my Regal, Potters and Tinkeri. SPS still seems to be growing. Just no PE at times. PE is mainly at night

Correct.
In my frag tank I've plenty of PE but got only a large family of Blue Yellow Tail Damsels in there.

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been like................... a lot of days that something new happened to the Diesel tank but something really Angelish is about to happen.

I hit myself up with a bonus for the month of May with all that rain in TX I was able to keep my company on schedule as we worked day and night.
Here is the bonus and will be here next week, QT is ready although I just have to observe it for a week or three
and force it to eat nasty live black worms :eek: and as main diet LRS.

The Interruptus.
interruptus3-L.jpg

Big thanks to Colby with PIA.
That's purdy right there. :cool:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any new FTS? :p

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any new FTS? :p

Last Friday i posted one but it was in the t-shirt thread and my smug face was covering up most of it :p
Lets see what I can do this week.
The Interruptus will be landing in Houston tomorrow but the poor thing is going in QT first like it or not.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
holy heck... that Interruptus is gorgeous!!

@revhtree we need to set up a traveling funds for reef2reef tank tv!! I need to film his tank!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben,
Just a gorgeous tank. I've been through this thread twice and I didn't see what salt mix you use.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back