R2R SECRET SANTA REVEAL

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the 46 participants to say reveal who their Secret Santa reciepiant was/is for this year's event.

To those who participated or chimed in on 1 of now 4 Secret Santa threads "THANK YOU" !!!!!!

It's been an honor and privilege in heading this up this year and running it with @helen ann . Girl it wouldn't have been as much fun if you weren't around.

So how is this to play out?
Lets go 3 guesses. If at any point you're right your SS has to "Like" and reveal at that point. Your Secret Santa may also have their own way of notifying you.

****If you have not received your gift you can not guess until so. Secret Santas please do not like a guess until you have shipped and your person has received.****

Once again "Thanks Ya'll for playing along this year!!!!!

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I had done and left a spot open to edit in other information.

Last edited:

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to @Duke4Life and @helen ann for spearheading this amazingly crazy fun Secret Santa gift swap! I've had such a blast getting to know a lot of you during all this mayhem! :p And seeing the generosity you all have shown so far is what the holiday is all about. You all definitely have crazy Christmas spirit and I'm so glad to have been a part of all of it! :D

ReeferMaddness843

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @Pugfishluv3 !! I will definitely put the gift card to good use. Will keep you posted on what i do. :D Hope you and your family have a happy holiday and a wonderful New Years! Thanks again.

@Duke4Life , thank you for conceptualizing and helping @helen ann as much as you did during her times of struggle controlling the lot of us. :) Holiday wishes to you and yours from me and mine. Thanks for all you do, not only in this forum, but across R2R as a whole. Wouldn't be the same without ya.

@helen ann , hmmmmmmm, idk where to start. Thanks for getting everyone involved and heading as well as cheerleading this awesome group of people. You did a great job as a referee as well. Lol. Thanks for all you do.

Everyone else, it has been a pleasure and a privilege getting to know y'all. Looking forward to growing in my Reefing experience with y'all. Thanks for everything. Stay in touch!

Pugfishluv3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @Pugfishluv3 !! I will definitely put the gift card to good use. Will keep you posted on what i do. :D Hope you and your family have a happy holiday and a wonderful New Years! Thanks again.

@Duke4Life , thank you for conceptualizing and helping @helen ann as much as you did during her times of struggle controlling the lot of us. :) Holiday wishes to you and yours from me and mine. Thanks for all you do, not only in this forum, but across R2R as a whole. Wouldn't be the same without ya.

@helen ann , hmmmmmmm, idk where to start. Thanks for getting everyone involved and heading as well as cheerleading this awesome group of people. You did a great job as a referee as well. Lol. Thanks for all you do.

Everyone else, it has been a pleasure and a privilege getting to know y'all. Looking forward to growing in my Reefing experience with y'all. Thanks for everything. Stay in touch!
Yes it was me but not done yet incoming package tomorrow lol:p:oops::rolleyes:

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea who mine was, but they were good. I got fun gifts. The person that I sent to got stuff, just not fun gag type gifts. My person was awesome, I was bought stuff from my persons wish list.

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll call out @erinmegan85 she is my Ss she was good I never would have guessed it was her and you can tell there was at least a few different stalking techniques used to end in a wonderful mixture of awsomeness still smiling thanx again @erinmegan85
Not a problem! You have another box coming. I had that one shipped directly from the place that sells it, so be on the lookout. :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back